The Politics Of Dancing

(The photo in the banner is what Eloise's pyramid headshot is)

|Pyramid|

"look at you the first one in" Abby says to Asia

"i love that you and your child was the first ones in the door"

"congratulations Asia it was your first time competing with the Abby Lee Dance Company and you were our big winner."

i won too but okay.

"how come four strangers that don't dance together on a daily basis that aren't taught by the same teacher come together and tell the story and connect with eachother? you are all together every single day i didn't see that connection i don't think some of you want to be here and i certainly don't think any of you work hard enough" Abby says

"the pyramid today..first Mackenzie, Mackenzie you're injured you didn't dance you stayed home." 

"and next we have Brooke, you are fifteen years old we all make choices you wanna work hard you'll get better"

"next Chloe, Chloe you were apart of a trio that trio should've won it was second you fell out of the turns early you hit the floor before anybody else"

"and next Kendall, you were also apart of a trio that came in second"

"and now Maddie, Maddie you were apart of the trio too what went wrong?"

"next Paige, Paige if i gave you the responsibility to be apart of the group number then work harder."

"and next i have Nia, Nia you've been flying under the radar you're here because you're like Switzerland"

"and next we have Eloise, i thought you were absolutely stunning but the little nine year old won but hey we will give it up to nerves it was your first solo here"

i look to Eloise and she nods

"Camila, i guess you were the lucky one last week, another title another first place win."

"and next on top of the pyramid is Asia, Asia you were our big winner this is a reflection of your score not your legs or your feet those things all need a whole lot of attention, understood?"

"yes" Asia nods

Asia
Camila  Eloise  Nia  Paige
Maddie  Kendall  Chloe  Brooke  Mackenzie

"Mackenzie what's wrong?" Abby asks

i look over to Kenzie and she's crying

"i feel dizzy." Kenzie says

"you feel dizzy? alright why don't you take a seat" Abby says and Kenzie sits down

"Mackenzie has to stay off of her foot and you are her opposite and now you don't have an opposite so what do i do with Asia? so you're going to come into the group and you're going to learn it but i don't know if you're in it or not" Abby says to Asia

"we are doing a Patriotic number it's called Free The People we have the conservatives and the liberals..now this week we're going to Philadelphia we are attending Power House Dance Competition after last weekend i need to put my best foot forward..this whole fair thing trying to spread it all around no."

"Asia obviously you get another solo the name of your solo is Ready For War..so Maddie you have another solo this week the name of your song is I'm Trying, Chloe you'll be doing a solo this week the name of your routine is Am I Here To Stay?"