six

3-1-23

Todays the day Buck gets discharged from the hospital. Let's be honest, he did not wanna go home alone, especially with Julianna there, but he'd never say that. He needs to be a man.

As if he read Bucks mind, the doctor spoke. "i'm gonna recommend that Mr. Buckley not be home alone. also, Come back in about a week or so so we can check your cuts, and ribs, your concussion should be gone considering it was only mild. if all is well, you should be good to go back to work," Doctor Kendall told Buck, Bobby, Athena, Maddie, and Eddie.

"wait why can't i be alone," Buck questioned.

"with the amount of trauma you went through, it's common for you to need help but not ask for it and being alone can affect your recovery. you should have a support system," the doctor informed.

"i wanna be alone, just me and my daughter," Buck stated.

"it's not a request anymore, Evan. it's an order." Doctor Kendall had a stern voice. Buck sighed and nodded. he looked at the 4 people.

"he can stay with us," Bobby and Athena said. Maddie and Eddie both shook their heads no,

"y'all have 2 kids at home you need to worry about, plus your jobs," She started, "i'll watch him," she finished.

"absolutely not, Maddie you're pregnant," Buck and Eddie both said and looked at each other.

"he can stay with me and Christopher, Julianna and him get along great and so do Buck and Christopher. it'll be easy," Eddie insisted.

"are you sure," they all asked. Eddie only nodded,

"Its not like he's some sort of burden. He's with me all the time, it's not different," Eddie said.

-

Eddie picked Julianna and Chris up from Carla's. Athena and Bobby escorted them til they made it to Eddie's house, but they made a quick pit stop at Bucks loft.

Julianna ran straight to Buck, him immediately squatting down to her height, burying his head in her neck.

"i missed you so much,"

he'd grown attached to the girl in just the week she's been with him. Something about her, she was part of him. "did y'all have fun at Aunt Carla's," Eddie asked the two kids, as he put a hand on the back of Bucks seat to back out.

the two kids shouted a yes in excitement, causing Buck to flinch. Yelling wasn't a thing he liked anymore.

"hey, mis hijos, quiet down a bit, he's had a rough couple of days," he smiled softly at the kids, seeing Buck flinch.

"sorryyy," they whispered with a giggle.

Eddie only chuckled.

around 10 minutes later, they arrived at Bucks home, "give me a few minutes to pack you and Julia a bag, okay? then we can go home," Eddie smiled.

Buck immediately shook his head no, "you can't go up there," he said quietly, careful not to wake the two sleeping kids.

"Why not?" he asked softly.

"he threatened you, and Christopher, he saw the picture of all four of us on my lock screen. he said imagine what i'm gonna do to them when i'm done with you," Buck whined quietly.