nine

"move in with me,"

Buck choked on his water at the words as Eddie's nervousness began to grow.

"I thought you weren't ready for anything serious," he asked looking at Eddie

"that changed after i saw you in a hospital bed," Eddie smiled, trying to mask his anxiety. he was panicking. did he ruin this?

"Eddie 'i don't panic' Diaz, you're panicking," Buck chuckled, grabbing his hand.

he nodded and Eddie's eyes brightened, "is that a yes?" he asked softly.

Buck smiled, "yes. i will move in with you, Diaz,"

Eddie smiled once before closing any space between them. Buck laughed into the kiss, pulling Eddie on his lap.

Buck cupped Eddie's butt, pulling his body closer.

He slid his hands under Eddie's shirt, rubbing his back as he began to kiss down his neck as his phone started to vibrate.

Eddie's mouth opened as his breathing got heavy and he closed his eyes, completely ignoring Bucks phone.

His fingers were entangled in Bucks hair and his head was thrown back, giving Buck more room. he absent mindedly began to roll his hips on Bucks waist, Buck helping him move.

then both groaned when they realized that Buck was waiting on an important phone call so Eddie's movements stopped and Buck picked up his phone, answering it.

"hey, Mr Buckley, i'm calling to let you know that the DNA test results came back and you're and Julianna's match perfectly. you're her father," Dr Kendall spoke on the phone.

Bucks breathing stopped, "you're sure?" he asked his doctor.

the Doctor replied with a yes, "uh okay, thank you," Buck said hanging up the phone.

"what was that about?" Eddie furrowed his eyebrows.

"she's mine. Julianna's my kid," Buck smiled at Eddie. "oh, mi querido, i'm so happy for you," Eddie smiled, hugging him.

Buck only lifted him up and carried him to the bedroom, laying him on their bed.

"i thought this would be more comfortable," Buck smiled, taking Eddie's shirt off and laid on his chest. Eddie chuckled.

they talked for a little bit, about random things.

"thank you," Buck smiled, looking up from Eddie's chest.

"for what," Eddie asked softly.

Buck took a deep breath, placing a soft kiss on Eddie's bare chest.

"Everything," he replied, pulling his phone out. he unlocked it, wanting to look at pictures of his friends and family.

he smiled, the first one being one Carla took of Buck, Eddie, Chris, and Julia sleeping. he continued to scroll, blushing at one of him sleeping on Eddie's lap.

Carla's the only one who knew about them.

his heart then stopped at a specific one.

his sweaty, beat body, on the ground, crying.

"Eddie..." he shakily said as tears swelled his eyes.

Eddie quickly took the phone, deleting the pictures. he shut Bucks phone off completely.

"constant reminders that my life isn't even mine anymore, i'm so over life," Buck groaned. Eddie only sighed.

"it's still your life, Evan. don't let him take it from you," Eddie murmured kissing his head, causing Buck to sit up. Eddie did as well.

"the little life i had in me drained once he forced himself inside of me, stop acting like you know what it's like," Buck spat, basically yelled at Eddie, but immediately caught himself seeing the hurt expression on his face.

he didn't mean too. it just came out.

"i'm sorry—i'm sorry," he whimpered, "i'm just not myself anymore, Eddie," he confessed, falling back on the bed, groaning in frustration.

Eddie grabbed his hand, laying next to him. he propped himself up on his die, using his elbow to balance.

"Evan, you went through a trauma no one should have to go through. on top of that he took picture of you like you some kind of— of prize. and you're right, i have no idea what it's like, that doesn't mean i won't be here for you and support you throughout you're recovery. a recovery that you shouldn't rush. you're allowed to feel anger, my love. you're allowed to snap. you're allowed to feel triggered. you're allowed to cry. you're allowed to—to feel," Eddie told Buck, putting a gentle hand on his face, wiping away a tear that fell.

"and you have a whole support system to help you through it. you have Bobby, Athena, Maddie, May, the team. you have you're two kids who love you too death, and you have, me," Eddie slid his hand down to Bucks side, "i love you with my entire heart, Evan Buckley," Eddie smiled, putting his hand back on Evans face.

Bucks eyes close and he softened into the touch, "i love you," he mumbled as he felt himself falling asleep.

Eddie grabbed him, holding him close to his chest. he only admired the boy, sleeping against him. the beautiful boy.

his angel sent, best friend, his soulmate.

he kissed Evans forehead once, before snuggling close to him, wrapping his leg around Evan.

"my heaven sent angel," Buck mumbled to Eddie before fully drifting off to sleep.