thirteen

3-16-23

Buck laid on Eddie's chest, trying his hardest to get comfortable and forget about the events that happened just hours ago.

his hand rubbed Eddie's neck and his leg kept pressing against Eddie's crotch absently.

"baby," Eddie whispered softly with his eyes closed. he wasn't asleep though.

Buck hummed.

"i really need you to stop moving," he smiled softly, kissing his boyfriends head.

Buck scooted up to where he was eye level with Eddie. they're faces only centimeters apart as they're gaze fixated on each other.

"yes," Eddie smiled.

"i love you, i love that little boy of yours, i love being in your arms," Buck whispered.

"i love you, i love that little girl of yours, i love holding you," Eddie told him, kissing his lips once. "what time is it?" Eddie asked. Buck grabbed his phone off the side table.

"3:15, and you have work in the morning," Buck spoke sternly. he was supposed to go back as well, but do to almost dying in a house fire, Bobby gave him another few days off.

"i'm not worried," Eddie smiled, kissing Buck again, nibbling at his bottom lip each time he pulled away.

after a few minutes of their tongues dancing, Both of them felt the pajama pants get tighter.

Buck grabbed Eddie's hand, putting it to his own crotch, making Eddie palm him. Eddie grabbed Bucks dick through his pants, earning a moan from Buck.

Eddie flipped on his back, pulling Buck on his lap so he was straddling him. Buck smiled, kissing Eddie again. he kissed down his throat, sucking on it.

faggot!

a voice in Bucks head screamed at him. he ignored it.

you fuck a dude, you die!!

he heard Johns voice scream, causing him to pull away from Eddie's lips with a terrified look on his face.

you know this is wrong Buck.

he shook his head no at Johns words and his words.

"what's wrong, Evan," Eddie said softly.

"is this wrong?" Buck asked, laying beside Eddie. Eddie got on top of him and shook his head no.

"am i a fa-" But Buck couldn't even finished his sentence, Eddie cut him off with a rough kiss.

he took Eddie's shirt off, leaning up to kiss him again. Buck pulled Eddie down so their crotch's pressed against each others, causing Buck to moan loudly.

they undressed each other, leaving each of them in their boxers.

Buck pulled away once more, "i want you," he whispered.

"say it, Evan," Eddie growled as he continued to grind on Bucks crotch.

"fuck me," Buck whimpered. Eddie only smiled, pulling both of their boxers off. their dicks brushed together, causing Both of them to moan softly.

he leant over Buck, grabbing lube outta the dresser drawer and he squeezed some into his fingers.

Bucks legs were spread. he longed for this moment and his breathing was heavy. he was finally ready.

he circled Bucks hole before looking up at the boy who nodded.

"go easy, it's my first time," willingly.