eight

3-8-23

"what're you gonna tell them when they ask about these," Eddie asked, a blush creeping to his face, pointing at the scratches on Bucks back.

"i'll tell them that i had the best sex ever, with the best person ever," Buck teased, picking Eddie up and setting him on the counter of the bathroom.

Eddie wrapped his arms around Buck, "it's you're first day back, how do you feel?" Eddie smiled.

"nervous," Buck replied as he threw his shirt on. Buck hasn't felt like himself since the accident. in reality, he wanted to die.

and if he's being honest, he wasn't ready to go back to work. but hopefully it could help it. seeing his family.

Eddie, Julia, and Chris were the only ones keeping him alive at the moment.

"not about the job, but the bruises are still there and my arm, i just don't want people being cautious around me," Buck continued, carding his fingers threw Eddie's hair.

"they're gonna be Buck, they love you and seeing you in that hospital bed, again, hurt them," Eddie whispered softly, putting his hand on Bucks face.

"i don't feel very loved bye them still," Evan told Eddie truthfully, who only sighed.

"don't- don't say that. you know they love you," Eddie spoke sternly. "you're such an important person, we love you so much," Eddie smiled, kissing Evans lips.

"let's take our kids to school," Eddie whispered, hopping off the counter. Buck nodded.

our kids.

**

"Welcome home, Buckaroo," Hen and Chim smiled as Buck walked into the firehouse doors with Eddie.

Buck smiled, "it's good to be back," he said as he walked to the locker rooms with them.

Hen was already changed so she joined Cap upstairs to help with breakfast.

Buck carefully took his shirt off, leaving his bruises, scabbed cuts, and the scratches on his back very visible.

"woah buddy, who were you with last night," Chim teased.

Buck only laughed and Eddie blushed, but quickly looked away before Chimney saw.

Buck pulled his firehouse t shirt on along with his button up shirt.

Once he was finished getting dressed, he walked upstairs and joined the others at the table, he took his seat next to Eddie.

he didn't feel like eating, he kinda just picked through his food.

"Buck, you good," Chim asked putting his hand on Bucks shoulder as he was about to take his seat next to him.

and suddenly he was Back at Taylor's apartment, her father was pinning Buck down by his shoulders, forcing himself inside him.

Buck immediately started to panic, jerking away from Chimney and almost falling out of his chair.

thankfully, Eddie had been their to catch him.

"hey mi querido, it's okay, it's just Chim," Eddie whispered softly as he saw the tears enter Bucks eyes. Buck stood up, taking a step back from the table.