twenty four

5-7-23

it was currently 9:27 pm and they had both fallen asleep after putting the kids down for bed. it was a long day out, but he was so beyond proud of Eddie. he knew how hard it was to go out, feeling unworthy of living a life that you were given after going through what Eddie did.

Buck didn't sleep long only about an hour or so. he's been up scrolling through his phone.

Buck carded his fingers through a sleeping Eddies hair, lightly tugging on it, making him moan softly. Buck chuckled, it always was a weakness for Eddie. they were trying to get as much sleep as possible for the barbecue with the 118 and their families tomorrow.

Eddie woke up about 10 minutes later with a slight whine.

"what's wrong, mi mundo," Buck asked softly.

"my body hurts," Eddie whispered quietly, still not fully awake. Buck kissed his head once.

"do you want a massage," He asked, rubbing Eddie's back, who shyly nodded. Buck smiled, slipping out of the bed, going into the bathroom. he rummaged around in the cabinet under the sink for his sandalwood body lotion, Eddie's favorite.

"pants and shirt off," he instructed, making Eddie bite his lip. the only time Buck has seen Eddie's body since the attack was when they showered or Eddie needed skin to skin, but even then, that was only his shirt. his legs still had scars on them from when John cut them. they hardly even get dressed together.

Buck placed a gentle kiss to Eddie's overthinking lips, "it's just me, we can do it without the lotion if you want," Buck offered, with a small smile. Eddie actually considered it, but he knew he wouldn't get the same feeling of euphoria if they did it without the lotion. Eddie shook his head no, slowly taking off his shirt and pants.

Buck sat at the foot of the bed, slipping between Eddies legs. he pumped some of it in his hands, slowly rubbing it into Eddie's skin. he felt Eddie's tight muscles beneath his fingertips. he felt how Eddie's tense body relaxed at his touch.

Buck slid his hands slowly up Eddie's thighs, using his thumb to rub into them. he put more lotion on his hands and began he massaged Eddie's upper, inner thigh slowly, getting a little to close to his crotch area, making Eddie tense up.

Buck continued but leaned in to kiss Eddie's lips softly, "it's just me, do you want me to stop," he whispered softly. Eddie's cheeks blushed bright pink. he didn't want Buck to stop, he wanted so much more, but he didn't want to freak out on Buck. Eddie quickly shook his head no.

"don't stop," he whispered, closing his eyes, his body relaxing again. he gave himself to Buck fully in this moment.

"are you okay with taking your boxers off when we switch to your backside?" Buck asked softly, his hand accidentally brushing Eddie's dick, making him moan softly. Buck smiled, watching Eddie nod quickly.

Bucks applied more lotion to his hands and slipped passed Eddie's boxers, onto his torso. he rubbed his sides, brushing across Eddie's rib tattoo that he'd gotten recently before his attack, Buck having the matching one.

Something told Buck that this massage became more sensual than innocent, seeing Eddie's entire demeanor change after he rubbed his inner thigh, but he didn't act on any impressions he was getting.

Buck moved his hands up Eddie's torso to his chest, rubbing it softly. him straddling Eddie's hips at this point. his fingers brushed over Eddie's nipples, making Eddie let out a breath.

Buck rubbed Eddie's arms and shoulders and then told him to flip. Eddie did so, but took his boxers off before hand.

"my handsome man," Buck murmured softly, putting more lotion in his hands and going back down to Eddie's legs.