twenty six

5-8-23

"Thank you so much for taking them, Carla." Buck thanked her after he and Eddie told the kids goodnight.

"And May!" She whined playfully.

"May, you had the option to stay, Carla offered," Eddie teased on face time with her.

May rolled his eyes with a smile, "i didn't wanna deal with all the games y'all have in mind," she teased back with a wink. Eddie raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, okay, thank you, goodnight guys. i love y'all, keep the babies safe! Say good night to May and Carla," Buck said to the phone, than to everyone in his and Eddie's living, they all yelled goodnight.

"Okay, call us if you need something, bye," Buck and Eddie smiled.

"Goodnight, love y'all too. We will," She said hanging up.

"Drinks anyone?" Buck smiled at the group. Everyone nodded. He grabbed Eddie's hand and led him to the kitchen.

They got everyone their drinks and than let the games began.

-

"Okay, Okay, before we start, remember, don't be scared to say if your uncomfortable with doing something. Don't do it." Hen clarified with everyone.

"Oh yeah and Buck and Eddie are prohibited from kissing, licking, or touching anywhere on Bobby, Athena, and Maddie," Hen laughed looking at the four. They rolled their eyes.

"So, what's first?" Ravi asked, taking a sip of his drink. They all thought for a moment before Josh spoke up.

"Never have i ever, but if you have you drink?" He suggested. Everyone seemed to like that idea and nodded. "Okay, since you suggested it, you ask the first question," Bosko smiled. Josh sighed and nodded. Chimney whispered something in Joshes ear and Josh laughed and looked at Buck and Eddie.

"Never have i ever..... had sex during a friendly get together," He smiled, taking a sip of his drink.

Buck scoffed, followed by a laugh, and Eddie blushed slightly as they both took a swig of their beers.

But to everyone's surprise, Bobby and Athena both took a sip of their drinks, Bobby only having sparkling cider, along with Bosko, Hen, and Karen. Chimney gasped, looking at his best friend.

"A girls got needs, Howard," She teased, making everyone laugh.

"Okay, i'll go next," Athena said, thinking of a question to ask, then her eyes brightened as she thought of one. "Never have i ever.. done anything sexual in a public place," She asked, nobody taking a sip of their drinks except Buck and Eddie.

"At work?" Maddie asked, raising her eyebrow, along with Bobby, Chim, and Hen.

"Okay, is this target the newly weds," Buck complained playfully, making Eddie blush at his words. Athena laughed, shaking her head.

"Me next. Never have i ever... fought at a fight club," Buck smiled, looking at his boyfriend.

"Oh, you're never gonna let me live that down," He smiled, taking a sip of his beer along with Buck and Bosko. Buck kissed his lips sweetly, "Your turn."

"Never have i ever... recorded a partner during sex," Eddie innocently said, not taking a sip of his drink, instead watching Buck take a sip of his.

"I'll do it again if you don't stop teasing me," He whispered in Eddie's ear while no one was lying attention. Hen, Karen, Maddie, Josh and Bosko all took sips of their drink and Bucks face twisted in disgust when he saw Maddie.