twenty

4-25-23

"that was so fucking good," John smiled, pulling his pants back up as Eddie just laid there, tears rolling down the corner of his eyes. John pulled Eddie's pants back up for him, trying to 'cover' his tracks. not bothering with the shirt because it was torn.

Eddie curled in a ball as John walked out of the stall, seeing Buck staring off and John only laughed.

the bathroom door opened, revealing Athena. her just going to use the bathroom, wasn't expecting this. she stopped staring at the man. she saw his gun, she saw Buck handcuffed to a railing. "drop your weapon," she shouted, pulling her gun out.

John did as was told, putting it on the ground and his hands up.

"everything okay, athe-" Bobby began as he walked into the bathroom, seeing John.

"what the hell is going on," Bobby shouted, walking over to Buck as Athena handcuffed John again.

"you're going away, for good," She spat. "if it was up to me you'd be fucking dead," she pushed him out of the bathroom, tossing Bobby bucks handcuff key. he quickly unlocked the handcuffs.

"this is 727-L-30...." Buck and Bobby heard but they tuned everything out. Buck looked at Bobby, eyes watering, "Eddie," he whispered, looking over at the stall.

Buck quickly stood up, rushing over to said stall, seeing Eddie sitting on the floor, crying, not making a noise, barely blinking, his neck bruising along with his wrists. his knees pulled to his chest. his torso and neck having bruises everywhere. Bucks eyes darted to the torn shirt.

Bobby quickly left, grabbing a blanket for him. Buck squatted down, wrapping it around Eddie. Bobby looked horrified.

Eddie looked up at him, eyes watering more. Buck quickly sat down next to him, Eddie attaching himself to Bucks side.

"E-Evan, he," Eddie sobbed, cutting himself off.

"stop acting like you know what it's like!"

"sh sh, i know it's okay. i got you baby, i'm so fucking sorry," Buck whispered, kissing Eddie's head. Bobby walked over slowly.

"hospital?" he asked squatting down. Eddie flinched, hard.

"no! no one needs to know what he did," Eddie shouted, pressing closer to Buck.

"baby, hospital. it wasn't a request," Evan spoke softly, standing up. he stuck his hand out for Eddie and Eddie flinched at the movement, looking up at him.

Bucks heart broke but he didn't show it, having to be strong for Eddie. Eddie slowly took it, standing up.

-

the whole time at the hospital, Eddie was quiet. if he was asked a question, he answered it with no more than three words. they did a rape kit then left them alone. Eddie laid on his side, Buck sitting in a chair next to the bed.

when the police, well, Athena arrived to ask him about what happened, he didn't speak, just stared off into space. his eyes dark, like there was no one behind them.

"Eddie, i need you to help me here. We need to put him away for good," Athena spoke softly, looking between Eddie and Buck.

Eddie just looked at her, "i'm sorry what was the question," he asked as a single tear fell down his face, looking at Buck then back at her.

Athena sighed, "what happened in that stall, Eddie," she asked once more.

"he raped me at gun point. is that what you wanna hear," Eddie asked, feeling angry all of the sudden, but he immediately felt bad, it was just Athena.