eighteen

4-24-23

Things have never been better for the couple and their Children. Buck was finally moving on from what happened to him, getting past his trauma. that doesn't mean it wasn't hard though, and he still has his days where he does want anyone near him or to touch him, but he was doing amazing and he has never been happier.

-

The two men woke up the in morning, curled in each others arms.

Eddie's hand was on Bucks chest and his head was resting on his chest as well, right above his heart while one leg was hooked around Bucks.

Eddie had always loved listening to Bucks heart beat, after sex the most but sometimes it just calmed him down or helped him fall asleep faster.

Eddie felt Bucks firm grip around him, making him snuggled closer to Buck. he laid there for a few minutes longer when he realized Buck was still asleep.

"hey my love," Eddie lightly kissed Bucks chest. Buck hummed but didn't make any attempt to wake up.

"Evan," Eddie smiled, kissing Bucks cheek, getting fully on top of him to straddle him, his butt landing on Bucks crotch.

"yeah, baby," Buck whispered with his eyes still closed.

Eddie drug his hand up Bucks chest and down his arms, making Buck shiver, "i wanted to make breakfast before our shift, and wake the kids up, but first," he said, scoffing further down Bucks lap and grabbing his waistband.

Buck bit his lip seeing his morning wood poking through the sweatpants and sat up a bit.

Buck nodded and Eddie smiled as Buck opened his legs a little more so Eddie could lay between them.

Eddie kissed the bulge through his pants, making Buck shiver yet again. Eddie bit his lip before pulling Bucks sweatpants down, his mouth watering at the sight in front of him.

Eddie spit on Bucks cock, lathering it with his spit as he began to jerk him off. Buck let out a soft, tired moan.

His body jerked when Eddie put his mouth on the tip and his back arched a bit.

Eddie just went for it, slowly moving his head up and down, gagging as he deep throated it. Eddie looked up at him as he licked up his shaft to the very tip before wrapping his lips around it again, hollowing his cheeks.

spit and pre-cum started to drip out of Eddie's mouth as he moaned around Bucks dick.

Buck let out a gasp like moan as Eddie began to suck his balls, "fuck baby don't stop," he moaned, grabbing Eddie's hair with one hand and the bedsheets with the other.

"oh your so good- such a good—good boy!" Buck almost screamed, hearing the gagged moans coming from Eddie.

they've discovered in the last month or so that Eddie is the submissive one in the relationship and it was so hot to Buck.

Eddie took his mouth off to breath but continued with his hands.

Buck took this moment to admire Eddie's tired, sleepy eyes and his red swollen lips. it made his dick jerk.