nineteen

same day

The day was actually good so far considering the news that was given to Buck just a few hours ago. Carla checked the kids out of school and brought them back to Buck and Eddie's place, checking in with Buck every 30 minutes letting him know they were okay. it was a very calm shift, not really many calls so far.

throughout the day, Buck was having his fun with Eddie, distracting himself from everything else by teasing him.

"fuck bobby are we almost back at the station," Chimney asked. he had been complaining about needing to pee the whole ride back.

"we're pulling in now," Bobby chuckled getting out so he could help back the truck up and once they did, Chimney ran as fast as he could to the bathroom, everyone laughing at him doing so as they got out of the truck.

"Buck, Eddie, you two put the gear up, i have to speak with Hen about something, can y'all handle that," Bobby asked, more so told but respectfully.

Buck and Eddie nodded and began getting everyone's gear.

after a few minutes of doing so Eddie spoke up, "can you finish up? i have to use the bathroom," Eddie asked, going to walk away. Buck quickly grabbed his wrist, pinning him against the truck, out of sight from anyone.

"you can hold it, right babe," Buck whispered, caressing Eddie's cheek.

Eddie gasped lightly, remembering their deal from earlier. he nodded slowly. he knows he could go at anytime, Buck wouldn't be mad, but he wanted the reward Buck promised. he wanted him.

Buck smiled softly, kissing his lips once before letting go. as they were finishing up, bobby came down letting them know dinner was ready.

"Evan, please can i go," Eddie asked as they walked up the stairs to the dining area.

"After we eat baby," Buck told him and Eddie nodded, he could wait til then, even if it wasn't comfortable, he knew he could.

Eddie and Buck joined everyone else at the dining table, sitting next to each other.

Bucks hand was sitting softly on Eddie's inner, upper thigh, rubbing it softly under the table as they ate. Well everyone else did, Eddie couldn't, too focused on Bucks hand and having to pee. No one noticed though, they were all having conversations with each other.

Bucks hand slid up to to Eddie's dick, "Eat, slut," he demanded, making Eddie let out a whimpered moan, thank god no one else heard.

Evan smiled, removing his hand as Eddie began eating his small portion of food that he got for himself. Once they finished eating, it began getting hard for Eddie to hold it.

"alright everyone, try and get some sleep, we still have 7 hours left of our shift," Bobby informed everyone, as he started to get the dishes and clean them.

"thanks bobby," they all told him as they headed to the bunk rooms. Buck and Eddie waiting just outside of them. After just a few minutes they were all knocked out.

"Evan please, i have to go so bad," He begged, grabbing Bucks shirt. Buck smiled, peaking in the bunk rooms to see everyone already asleep. he grabbed Eddie's hand and led him to the bathroom with him.

Buck didn't give him and chance to say anything before pinning him against the locked door.

"Please, i can't hold it much longer," Eddie begged, grinding on Bucks leg.

"you can baby, you don't wanna disappoint me, right?" Evan smiled, carding his fingers in Eddie's hair.

"i cant, Evan, can i please go," Eddie begged and pleaded, choking back the tears.