sixteen

3-24-23

"when are you're parents gonna be here," Buck asked walking into the kitchen, shirtless and in boxers. The kids were at school. Eddie being in only boxers in a t shirt cause they went right back to sleep when they dropped the kids off.

"around 2:30, what time is it," Eddie smiled at his boyfriend, cutting up some fruit so he could make a smoothie.

"11," Buck replied, walking closer. He stood behind Eddie, Just a couple inches away. he closed the space completely, making their bodies touch.

Eddie let out a soft chuckle as he continued doing what he was doing. Buck put a hand on his waist, pushing his body hard against Eddie's and leaning over the counter to grab his cup of water.

Eddie bit his lip, but never the less, kept doing what he was doing.

Eddie put the knife flat on the counter, along with his hands as he closed his eyes, bit his lip, and let out a soft moan as Buck began to kiss his neck. he started to feel Bucks dick get hard against his ass.

"E-Evan," Eddie stammered, pushing himself back against Buck.

"i'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week," he whispered in Eddie's ear before shoving his fingers in Eddie's mouth.

Eddie sucked them, lathering them in spit. Bucks hand snaked down to inside Eddie's boxers.

He shoved two fingers in Eddie's hole, making him whine loudly. Buck continued to finger him and Eddie pushed back against bucks fingers. Buck began to scissor and curl them, driving Eddie crazy.

"I bet you'd let me do this all day, hm? like some kind of slut," Buck murmured.

Eddie didn't say anything. instead, he let out soft, breathless moans.

"just let me take you from behind and fuck you senseless," Buck whispered. Eddie didn't know if he moaned because of Bucks fingers or at the words.

a few minutes later, Eddie felt his high approach.

Buck felt Eddie's asshole tighten around his fingers so he pulled them out, causing Eddie to whimper.

"Evan, please," he begged, pushing back against Buck.

Buck roughly flipped him around, causing him to gasp. he pressed his body hard against Eddie's, "i want you to feel what you do to me," he whispered, pushing his crotch on Eddie's.

Eddie only moaned before pulling Buck into a rough kiss. they stood up straight, backing away from the counter without even realizing it.

Bucks back but the fridge and he immediately flipped them over so Eddie was pushed against it.

Buck pulled Eddie's shirt and boxers off, along with his own.

Buck grabbed the lube he had brought out there off the counter beside the fridge and Eddie took it from him.

he squeezed some in his hand and gently began to stroke Bucks dick, lathering it in the lube.

"fucking perfect," Buck whispered as Eddie jerked him. he threw his head back but Eddie made him look down at him. he began to kiss the taller boy again.

Buck lifted Eddie up by his thighs, making Eddie gasp and pull away from the kiss, "someone's been working out," he smiled, wrapping his arms around Bucks neck.

Buck smiled back as he slipped his cock inside Eddie making him let out a shocked moan.

"fuck i forgot how good you feel inside me,"  Eddie moaned.