Training

As we peaked over the edge of the helipad we were shocked to see a far too familiar face on a nearby building below us. The person was Garmadon... the infamous Lord Garmadon, responsible for most of the trouble that the ninja have had since they were initiated 10 years ago. "Guys, It's... It's Garmadon..." Kai said, pointing to him in confusion. "How is he alive?" Lloyd asked. "I don't know, but should we find out?" I asked as I began to walk closer to the edge. "STOP!" Wu yelled. "It's not worth the trouble!" He added quickly. "But Wu..." Jay said being quickly cut off by Wu. "We need to go back to the monastery and devise a plan," Wu said wisely. I then hesitantly looked down to Garmadon before looking up at Wu and I opened a portal on the helipad which we all fell through and immediately dropped into the monastery courtyard.

"So what do we do?" Kirb asked as he got to his feet. "Well there are... twelve of us and only one of him," Wu said, stroking his heart and beginning to think. "But it's Garmadon, he's probably got reinforcements on the way now!" Zane said with an oddly worried voice. "Okay, well Kirb, Evan, Viral, Aaron, Ninja and I will go to the sewer and hide there while you guys wait here to see if anyone comes," I said in a very leaderly voice. "How will you know if we need help?" Cole asked quickly. "Jay, Kai, Cole and Zane you guys shoot your elemental powers into the air and perhaps with my new found power absorption ability I'll be able to sense that you may be in danger..." I said unsure. "It's worth a try," Lloyd said quickly. "Guys, go!" Lloyd added. I nodded just before I opened a portal to the sewer. Kirb, Evan, Viral, Aaron, Ninja and I ran through it. We all waved goodbye to the ninja just before entering the portal and as soon as we had gone through the portal it had closed behind us.

We then found ourselves in the same room in which I met Dean. "Wow, when can things just go back to normal?" I asked as I removed my mask. "Dude, grabbing the golden weapon was like signing a contract, you're in for the long run now," Evan said, patting me on the shoulder as he also removed his mask. "Do you think the ninja will be okay?" Viral asked in a concerned voice, just before he removed his mask. "They're the ninja, I have complete hope that they will be fine," Kirb responded just before he removed his mask. "Don't get your hopes up, it's Garmadon we are talking about here," Aaron said as he removed his mask. "Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see," Kirb said quickly as he looked at each of our worried faces. "To get our minds off of things, how about we... train?" I asked quickly and unsure of what to say. "Do you know spinjitzu?" Viral asked me almost immediately after I finished speaking. I shook my head in response. "Well let me teach you," Viral said confidently as he grabbed my shoulder and led me to the other side of the room. "How do we do this?" I asked as he stood me against the wall at the other side of the room. "Think about... what you felt when... your powers came to you, how did it feel?" Viral asked with a smile. "Like there was a protective bubble around me that shielded me from my fate," I said in response. "Okay, so imagine that feeling inside of you and conjure a flame or some sort of energy and shoot it over there," Viral said, pointing towards the other side of the room. I then nodded and closed my eyes to really imagine the feeling. Once I felt like I had managed to grab it I opened my eyes and pulled my hand up to my shoulder before dragging my fingers into a fist. As soon as my fist was formed, a big orange flame roared out of my fist. I then jumped up in the air and did a sideways flip which caused me to open my fist and as soon as it opened, the flame flew out of my hand. As soon as I landed I looked at where the flame flew to and the wall had burst into a flame. "Uh oh..." I said slowly. "Hey Aaron, don't you have the elemental ability of emotion?" Evan asked as he looked at the wall with wide eyes. "Yeah why?" Aaron asked. "By any chance could you cry a beam of water and extinguish the flames?" Evan asked, shifting his gaze to Aaron. "I'm not sure, but I can try, I guess..." Aaron said hesitantly as he walked in front of me and began to cry. His tears then poured out of his eyes quickly, but didn't blow forwards onto the flames, they just fell to the ground and he stopped crying. "Sorry..." Aaron said, still slightly crying. "It's okay, I guess I gotta do something," I said, narrowing my eyes. I then began to think about my fist shooting a beam of water out of it. As soon as I did this, I pulled my fist in front of me and directed it into the fire. Then a long and vicious beam of water shot out of it and extinguished the flame. "What... just... happened?" I asked with wide eyes. "Man, you're overpowered!" Evan yelled in astonishment. "Yeah, but I've gotta have some weakness right?" I asked as I turned my head to look at Evan. "Probably, but wouldn't you prefer it if you didn't find out about that weakness?" Evan asked. I then began to think. "Maybe my weakness is my heel..." I said seriously. "I highly doubt that," Ninja said, jumping into the conversation after not speaking for the whole time we had been in the room. Each and every one of us jumped back in shock. "What? Thought I couldn't speak?" Ninja asked. Then we all shook our heads and we all snapped back into reality. "Sorry... you've just been a little quiet, what were you saying?" I asked. "Well, I just doubt that your heel is your weakness. It's more likely some sort of element," Ninja said confidently. I then turned my head to look at Aaron, Viral, Kirb and Evan who were all still in shock. "So do we find out what beats Magic?" I asked with a confused look on my face. Everyone else shrugged. Just as they did I started to levitate a few inches off the ground and my head lifted into the air. My arms dropped and then relaxed and my feet dropped almost scraping the bottom of the floor. Four orbs then flew into my chest and I landed on the floor in a heroic pose. "What just happened?" Aaron asked with wide eyes. "The ninja are in trouble..." I said just before I grabbed Kirb and Evan by the shoulders. All three of us vanished into thin air and reappeared at the monastery where Wu and the ninja were holding the gate shut.

I then vanished into thin air and reappeared in the room once again. "Guys, let's go!" I yelled to the others as a portal opened underneath me. I fell through the portal and the others dived in after me, just as it closed. After that we were all in the monastery courtyard, ready to fight off whatever was behind the gate...