The End, for now...

"Brother!" Wu yelled as we all looked towards him. "Oh, you three, I didn't not expect you to get through the horde, I see your little friends are still fighting my soldiers," Garmadon said just after he turned around to face us. "Yeah, because you won't make them stop!" Lloyd yelled angrily. "Just ask Pinky to make it stop," Garmadon said as he provoked the rage inside Lloyd. "What do you mean?" Wu asked. "You were there Wu, you saw him, you saw him do it!" Garmadon said. "What, when he sent you through that realm portal?" Lloyd asked. "Yes, come on Pinky, send me to somewhere you know I don't return," Garmadon said. Garmadon then put his arms out beside him and closed his eyes as he waited for me to open a realm portal. "Are you going to do it?" Lloyd asked. "What realm can he not escape from?" I asked. "There aren't many that he can't escape from, but there is one," Wu said. "Has anyone escaped from it before?" Lloyd asked. "You ninja have, but no one other than you," Wu said. "What realm is it?" I asked. "The never-realm," Lloyd said. "Yes, and if you send him there, he can't come back," Wu said. "Can I even actually send him there?" I asked. "If the scroll of forbidden spinjitzu and the realm crystal can, then you can," Lloyd said encouragingly. "But you destroyed the realm crystal," I said. "Exactly," Lloyd said. I then looked at Garmadon, and then pulled my hands into fists. My fists and eyes then ignited into bright blue flames. I then put my hands in front of me and held them towards Garmadon as a beam of blue fire shot at Garmadon. All though this was a different way as to how I did it a few days prior, it did the exact same job. The beam of fire went straight through Garmadon, as if he was a ghost, and a huge blue portal began to open behind him. Garmadon was then pulled into the portal by some unknown force, and when we went through the portal, it vanished into thin air. As soon as the portal vanished, the soldiers also vanished, as if they weren't ever there. Everyone began to celebrate, but just as they did, Dean and his gang, as well as Trent, Hans and Blue ran through the street and towards the bounty. They all climbed onto the top of the bounty and began to drive. Just as they were about to fly away, Trent, Dean, Blue and Dean's gang were all pushed overboard and back down onto the street by Hans, who immediately flew away after leaving all of his allies for us to apprehend.

We all walked over to the villains and looked down at them with smiles. "Again?" Anaconda, Thunder, the Defibrillator and the Relator said with sighs. "Come on guys, it's just ten years," Kai said jokingly as he helped them up. Just then Zane ran towards us with a squad of police officers, as well as the commissioner. "You did it ninja!" The commissioner said happily. "We can't take all the credit, we had a lot of help from some allies," Lloyd said as he pointed towards Skylar, Clouse, Ronin, Kirb, Evan, Aaron, Viral and I. Just then, Zoey, Helena, Fugi-Dove, Hex, Ninja, Neuro and Flintlocke walked towards us and Lloyd pointed towards them as well. "Well, I must thank you all as well then, it's been a long week my friends, but you, all of you, saved Ninjago," the commissioner said. "Well, if you say so," I said. Everyone laughed at those words, including me. "I suppose we oughter give you guys a name, how about... Ninjago's New Heroes?" The commissioner asked. Ninja, Kirb, Aaron, Evan, Viral and I smiled and nodded in acceptance to this name. We all then began to rebuild Ninjago City after the week long battle against Garmadon, which would come back to haunt us soon.

Several days later, as everyone was rebuilding Ninjago City piece by piece, Viral, Ninja, Kirb, Evan, Aaron and I stood above Borg Tower, at the helipad, where we discovered Garmadon's return for the first time. We all looked over the edge down at Ninjago City and its civilians as they were moving rubble and placing bricks, and so on. After a minute or two of looking down and just admiring the sight of peace, we all heard an alarm. We all quickly looked towards where the alarm was coming from. We then looked at one another and smiled, just before we hopped off of the helipad and into a portal, as we went to stop whoever caused the alarm, as Ninjago's New Heroes...