Another Plan

Cole and I found ourselves next to Kai's jet pretty quickly, and we both got into the jet. Cole quickly hopped into the pilot's seat and changed the layout of the jet so that it went back to 3 seats rather than 5. I quickly sat down in a chair behind Cole and I got ready as he turned the jet on and made it start to hover above the ground. Just then the jet zoomed into the sky and towards the Cloud Kingdom cloud. "Are you ready for this Cole?" I asked. "Are you?" He asked as he put the jet into autopilot. "Once we are in the Cloud Kingdom we will have a really short time to get the others and get out, Blue won't make that easier," Cole said as he spun his chair around to speak to me face to face. "We'll get the others, get out of the kingdom in this jet and go back to The Wailing Alps to get the blade, how does that sound?" I asked. "Perfect, okay it seems like we are a few seconds from the cloud, brace yourself!" Cole said as the jet flew into the cloud. Suddenly I watched as the windscreen became black due to the clouds filling the air. Before we knew it we had landed on the part of the Cloud Kingdom which we woke up on only hours before. As soon as we landed, we hopped out and got ready to save the others.

Back at the building they found Kai and Aaron at, Helena was explaining what had happened to the others. "So basically, we got to the scroll, Ben grabbed it and we all got down from the tower it was on... then Ben dropped the scroll and it almost rolled off the clouds, but Blue picked it up. He then held it over the clouds and told Ben not to move any further. But Ben decided to move closer anyway and Blue dropped the scroll. Ben then ran after the scroll and dived off of the cloud we were on and I think he got it. Cole jumped after him and now I don't know where they are," Helena said. "Well, knowing the two of them, it's not hard to assume that they are alive," Lloyd said. "But how would they get back up?" Aaron asked. "I mean they could always fly the jet up here," Kai said. "Do you think that's what they are going to do?" Helena asked. "Maybe, I mean it wouldn't have been hard for one of them to come up with that solution," Lloyd said. Just as he said that, they heard the jet land nearby. "Do you think that is them?" Kai asked. "Who else could it be?" Aaron asked. "I don't know, but I suppose we should go see if it is them," Lloyd said. They all nodded quickly and began to run towards where they heard the jet.

When they started running, Cole and I had already gotten onto one of the bridges and were already walking in their direction. After a few seconds, they ran into us and we reunited. "How are you still alive?" Helena asked. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I said. "Let's get to stories later, we still need to get the blade," Cole said. "So soon? What about the other scrolls?" Kai asked. "Well, Ben thought of something crazy." Cole said. "What's that?" Lloyd asked. "Think about where we found the scrolls," I said. "The volcano?" Kai asked. "Borg tower?" Aaron asked. "The museum?" Lloyd asked. "The snowy tower?" Helena asked. "Fire, electricity, earth and ice," I said. "How does a museum correspond to earth?" Kai asked seemingly the first person to have got what I was saying. "Because it has the history of earth," I said. "So, we need to use fire, electricity, earth and ice?" Lloyd asked. "In a certain place," i said. "That won't be easy though, we don't have Jay and Zane here with us." Kai said. Suddenly Aaron's face started to glow as he remembered something. "Ben absorbed Kirb's, Evan's, Viral's and Jay's powers and he also absorbed Zane's as well," Aaron said with a smile. "Yep," I said, happy that I didn't have to explain how we would have got the blade. "When?" Kai asked. "When you guys shot your elements into the sky to warn us about May," I said. "Oh yeah!" Cole said. "So you can stand in for Jay and Zane?" Lloyd asked. "Yep," I said. "But where exactly do we need to go?" Aaron asked. "Maybe this could help us," I said as I showed him the scroll. "How did you get it?" Helena asked. "It's a long story," I said. Aaron then took the scroll and unravelled it. He then began to read it. "It says... you walked past it at the beginning of your quest, you will find it where four birds used to nest," he read. "What does it mean?" Cole asked. "It was under our noses the whole time..." I said. "What do you mean?" Kai asked. "What does walking past it at the beginning of your quest mean?" Lloyd asked. "Where did your quests begin?" I asked. "What quest are we referring to?" Kai asked. "The first one you ever went on as a team," I said. "I suppose it started when Wu came to me to recruit me to be a ninja at the blacksmith shop," Kai said. "And so, that's where the blade is," I said. "So what's the plan?" Lloyd asked. "We go to the jet, we fly back to the monastery, we get Zane and Jay, then we go to the blacksmith shop," I said. "The jet won't fit that many of us," Kai said. "That's why we'll drop Helena, Aaron and Lloyd off at the monastery and then we'll head to the shop," I said. "If this plan is gonna work, we are gonna have to do it quickly, time is still running out," Lloyd said. "Oh yeah, come in guys, let's get to the jet," I said just before we began to run to the jet. "What about Blue?" Helena asked as we arrived at the jet. "We'll come back after we get the blade." Cole said as we began to get into the jet. "Okay, let me quickly just make sure there are enough seats," Kai said as he hopped in and clicked one of the buttons, which caused the two back compartments to change so that they were completely filled with seats. "Okay, now there are 7 seats, guys let's get in and let's get back to the monastery quickly!" Kai yelled. He then sat in his seat and the rest of us hopped in the back of the jet, before we buckled our seatbelts in and we levitated off the ground. We then zoomed out of the cloud and started our course to the monastery.