The Distraction

I then turned to face Lloyd and Neuro as a plan formed in my brain. "Do you know where Karlof and Griffin Turner are?" I asked Neuro. "Yes, but why?" Neuro asked. "By chance is there a quick way to contact them?" I asked. "No, but there is a way," Neuro said. "How long will it take?" I asked. "A few hours," Neuro responded. "We don't have that much time... let's reunite with the other ninja and form a plan with them," I said. "What about Ronin and Clouse?" Lloyd asked. "We're okay," Ronin said as he climbed back up onto the helipad from the edge just before he helped Clouse up as well. "Do you two want to come with us?" Lloyd asked. "No, we'll see if Skylar, Pixel and Borg are okay," Ronin said. "Okay," Lloyd responded as he turned to face me. "Good luck ninja," Ronin said as I opened a portal underneath Lloyd, Neuro and I. We then fell into the portal and dropped out of another one just on top of the street near Garmadon's building. To our luck, the others were just nearby and we ran towards them. "Lloyd? Ben? Neuro?" Kai asked as he turned towards us. We stopped running just as we got to them. "We thought you two were dead," Wu said. "Yeah, Garmadon can't get rid of us that quickly," I said. "Where are Skylar, Pixel, Ronin and Clouse?" Jay asked. "I think Skylar and Pixel were defeated by Dean's gang and Ronin and Clouse are going to find out," I said. "Okay, do you have a plan?" Cole asked. "We need a distraction," I said. "A big one?" Nya asked. "Preferably," I said. "Okay, I can do that," Nya said. "Do you need help?" Cole asked. "I'll need your's, Jay's, Evan's and Viral's," Nya said. "Okay, is Evan awake?" Jay asked. Evan then tapped Jay on the shoulder and waved to him. "Does that answer your question Jay?" Cole asked. "Yep," Jay said. "What will you guys do?" Wu asked. "Lloyd, Kai, Kirb, Aaron and I will wait for them to make the distraction and then we'll sneak past Garmadon to see if we can retrieve the Blade of Power," I said. "Are you still worried about the Blade?" Kai asked. "Kai, it would be wise to obtain it so that Garmadon can't steal your powers and then use them," Wu said. "What will we do with it once we get it?" Lloyd asked. "We'll destroy it, then we'll defeat Garmadon, with the distraction and without the Blade, which he actually hasn't used yet, he'll feel less confident," I said. "Okay then, what will we do?" Wu asked. "Get the rest of the civilians to safety," I said. Wu nodded and he and the others that didn't have a specific mission, began to search for survivors. "Good luck," Kai said to Nya, Jay, Cole, Evan and Viral. We all then separated, the others went towards the ocean, while Kai, Lloyd, Aaron, Kirb and I headed towards Garmadon's building.

Nya ran in front of the group and got to the ocean before the rest of them. "What's the plan?" Jay asked. "We need to make a huge tsunami," Nya said. "Why?" Cole asked. "It will hopefully be a big enough distraction so that Ben, Lloyd, Kai, Kirb and Aaron can destroy the Blade," Nya said. "But won't it hit Ninjago City?" Jay asked. "No, I'll hold it back as long as possible," Nya said. "What did you need us to do?" Evan asked. "I need you, Jay and Viral, to create some sort of electrical barrier so that the tsunami can't get across it," Nya said. "Nya, I don't think that will work," Cole said. "Why?" Nya asked. "It will probably just absorb the lightning," Jay said. "Well then, I need you three to get to the closest electric towers," Nya said. "What for?" Jay asked. "So that you can get powered up and be able to shoot your lightning at the tsunami," Nya said. "What good will that do?" Viral asked. "Then the purple lightning that he's still showering the sky with, will get attracted to the tsunami and hopefully sort of keep it far away from the city," Nya said. "It's worth a try I suppose," Cole said. Jay, Evan and Viral then split up to get and find the closest electrical towers. "What do I do?" Cole asked Nya. "I need you to make an underwater earthquake a few hundred miles that way," Nya said. "I will only be able to make a small one from that far," Cole said. "Well then, make a big one that's close to the city and we'll keep it away from the city as long as possible," Nya said. Cole then started to use his element and Nya stepped back. He placed his hands on the floor and prepared to make an underwater earthquake. Just seconds later, the whole city, and the ocean began to shake. Off about fifty miles out in the ocean, a huge wave began to form as it pulled in the shore and grew bigger every second. "Are you ready?" Cole asked Nya. "No," Nya said as she walked in front of Cole and put her water arm in front of her to slow the speed of the wave. For a good minute or so, it seemed to work, but then, Cole began to celebrate and while he did, Nya lost her grip on the wave and it began to move quicker than before. Without any other option, Cole put his hands back on the ground and began to make a huge spike of rock and earth rise up from under the ocean, just in front of the wave. "What are you doing?" Nya asked. "What I have to do," Cole said as an orange scar began to appear on his forehead and his eyes became a bright shade of neon orange.