The Third Scroll

As soon as Lloyd and Kai landed they turned to see if Garmadon was still around but they discovered that he had disappeared. "Where did he go?" Kai asked. "I don't know, I didn't even know he could go after that fall," Lloyd said. "Weren't you unconscious?" Kai asked. "No, I just pretended to be," Lloyd said. "Oh," Kai responded. Kai and Lloyd then ran towards the city.

They arrived quite quickly and began to search for Aaron and I. Their first instinct was to climb up a few buildings and scout over the city. But after trying a few buildings they resorted to just waiting for us to make ourselves visible, which if we weren't in the museum would have been the first thing we would have done. But because we were in the museum that wasn't something we could do. So they waited a couple of minutes, but then Kai got bored and asked himself 'where would Benji be?' The answer came to him quickly as he jumped straight down off of the building he was on, not even telling Lloyd what he was doing, before he began to run to Borg's tower.

As they passed the museum, Zane, Aaron, Wu and I were standing at the time twins' statues. "What makes you think it will be here?" Aaron asked. "It's the only artefact from at least between 5 and 7 years ago." I said. "What makes you think that?" Wu asked. "Because I'm your biggest fan and I know almost everything about you and your enemies." I said. "Ultraviolet was in prison for multiple years?" Zane asked. "3," I said, putting 3 of my fingers up at him. "Long time, what did she do?" Aaron asked. "She helped bring back Garmadon," I responded. As soon as he heard this Aaron's face went into a state of shock until he finally snapped back to reality. "She helped bring back Garmadon?" Aaron repeated in disbelief. Zane, Wu and I nodded and he once again went into shock. "She's still in right?" I asked. "Locked up nice and tight, she ain't getting out of there in a million years," Wu said. "You have, high belief in kryptarium huh?" I asked. "It's the most secure prison in Ninjago," Wu said. "Who's to say it's really secure? Couldn't you have just thrown her in prime empire?" I asked. "As funny as they would be, we can't just throw people in that place," Zane said. "And why's that?" I asked. "Oh it's because it was shut down of course," Wu said. "Shut down? I was playing it a few days before I met you guys," I said. "No the digital world was shut down, not the game, it's fine and playable now," Wu said wisely. "Okay, let's get back on topic and find the scroll huh?" Aaron asked. "Okay," I said. We all then started to search. Around the statues, in and out of the time blades and a couple other places until it became obvious that we were in the wrong place. "How many clues are there exactly?" I asked. "Oh well, I'm not entirely sure, my father was always one who thought of the number 7 to be lucky but I'm not sure of what amount there could be," Wu said wisely. "Well, if there's 7 and we have 2 then that means we have to find 5 more and time is running out here," I said urgently. "Should we split up? Get Lloyd and Kai? Try and save Cole and Jay? Get Ninja?" Aaron asked. "Splitting up ain't a bad idea, saving the other four ninja is also a decent idea, they could most definitely help, but how do we get past Garmadon?" I asked. "Well, let us find the others first and we'll then get ourselves a plan," Wu said. "Great idea, how about you, Zane and other Zane go and find Cole and Jay while me and Aaron have another scan around these statues before we go find Kai and Lloyd." I said. "Okay, once you have Lloyd and Kai though, you must go to the monastery," Wu said. "You have our word," I said in agreement with Aaron.

Wu and Zane then headed off to find the other Zane before they went back to the monastery. Aaron and I stayed to have another nice little look around the statues before we headed to find Lloyd and Kai. My first instinct was to grab one of the time blades but I fought that urge and looked around the statue of Krux. I walked around the statue of Krux quickly and I found something that I didn't expect. The next scroll. I quickly slipped it out of the back of Krux's collar which was where I saw it and I handed it to Aaron to read. "It says, I bet you're wondering how many of me there are, to find your answer you don't have to look far, above three but below ten I reside, to find the answer look on the other side." Aaron read. "What does it say on the back?" I asked. "Let me see..." Aaron said as he turned the scroll around. "7" Aaron read. "That's all?" I asked. "Well, it probably has the clue to the next clue but it's in a different language," Aaron said. "Well, I'll keep it safe, Zane will probably be able to read it," I said just before I grabbed it and stuffed it into the back pocket of my suit. I then quickly walked out of the museum to find Lloyd and Kai. Aaron quickly followed behind me and we found ourselves in a conundrum.