The Fourth Scroll

Cole, Helena and I continued to walk for a while longer. After about 20 minutes, we found ourselves in front of a very tall tower which had snow dripping from its roof. I tried to open the doors that led into the tower but I was unable too. I quickly stepped backwards to see how tall the tower was. As soon as I had an idea of how tall it was, I created a lasso in my hands. The lasso was long and had a hook at the end of it. I quickly began to swing it in circles for a moment until I let go and the rope flew all the way up the tower. The hook quickly got stuck on a brick at the top of the tower and I tugged it to see if it was secure. Once I had an idea of how secure it was I began to scale the tower, I started by placing one of my feet on the tower and then put the other just above it on the tower. I then repeated this cycle until I got to the top. Once I had got to the top, I pulled the hook off of the brick and heard yells as both Cole and Helena fell due to the fact that they had been climbing up the tower after me. Just before they hit the ground, I opened a portal under them and they fell into the portals. I quickly opened another portal just above me and Cole and Helena fell through the portal and almost crushed me. But I quickly jumped out of the way just as they fell out of the portal.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked as the portal disappeared. "We should be fine... what's that behind you?" Cole asked as he pointed to something that was behind me. I then turned around and got to my feet. "It's the next scroll..." I said as I tried to reach for it. Just as I did, a huge laser zapped down onto my finger causing my glove to burn off in an instant. "Well I guess that's not an option..." I said nervously. "Why don't we try using our elemental powers?" Cole asked. "That might just work, I'll get my hand through there using a portal and I'll quickly snatch the scroll." I said happily. "That's not a terrible idea if I'm being honest..." Helena said. "Okay, let me try," I said, just as I pushed my hand out in front of me to open a portal. Suddenly a laser flew at me again, rather than zapping me though I managed to create a shield in my hand which I used to block the laser. "I guess that's not an option," I said as I let the shield disappear in my hands. "Why don't you do your dust thing?" Helena asked. "It might work, I'll try..." I said just as my hand began to become orange dust. I then got swallowed by the dust until I had vanished. I quickly walked to the scroll and grabbed it just before I became visible to Cole and Helena again. "You got it?" Cole asked. I quickly showed him the scroll in my hand and both he and Helena looked over my shoulder to see if it had really gone. When they looked it was revealed that the scroll had disappeared and the one in my hand was the real one. "Let's get this back to Aaron," I said as I began to wave it in front of me. I quickly walked to the small brick wall that surrounded the part of the tower we were on and I pulled a hook out of thin air which was attached to a lasso. I then wedged the hook to one of the bricks and I tied the lasso around me. I then jumped onto the bricks and looked down at 50 feet of the tower which sat beneath me. I quickly took a relaxing deep breath and turned around to look at Cole and Helena. I saluted them and jumped off of the bricks basically falling down 50 feet with only a lasso which was hooked to a brick to save me from the inevitable.

As I was falling I felt as the hook slipped off of the brick and began to make the lasso drop quicker. Cole quickly ran to the hook and grabbed it as I got only millimeters from the ground. This caused my lasso to tug slightly which resulted in a quick stop which basically stopped me from almost crashing into the ground. I then pushed my legs to the floor and untied myself before I made the lasso disappear. "You can jump down now!" I yelled to Cole and Helena who were quite sceptical at first but ended up jumping anyway. "As they fell I quickly opened under them which they fell in. Then they fell right on top of me because I accidentally opened the exit of the portal above me. In Cole and Helena's landing, my grip slipped and the scroll rolled out of my hand. Just as it was about to get to the edge of the cloud we were on, a black shoe stood on it. We followed the shoe and up the owner's body until we got to his head. "Blue?" Cole asked. "Get off of me!" I yelled as Helena rolled off of me but Cole was still stuck on top of me somehow. Eventually Cole managed to jump off of me and I got up before I helped both Helena and Cole to their feet as well. "Blue can we have the scroll please?" I asked as I slowly stepped towards him with one hand out to block any attacks he could or would throw at me. "I'm afraid, I can't do that," Blue said as he moved his hand which now had the scroll in it just over the edge of the cloud we were standing on. "Come any closer and I'll drop it," Blue said. "Let's be reasonable..." I said as I slowly and lightly stepped towards him. Suddenly he dropped the scroll and I ran after it. By the time I had got to Blue, the scroll was already 50 to 75 feet down. I quickly dived off of the cloud and as quickly as I could I skydived down until I was just about in arm's reach of it. I quickly grabbed the scroll and tried to back up, but by that time I was already almost back down at the mountain so I did what I had to do and accepted whatever was to come next...