Realisation

Cole and Helena were in shock as they watched me fall. Blue didn't seem to care even the slightest bit though and just waved by to me before walking away. Cole then went for, shocked to angry and his eyes turned a thick orange glow. He then turned around and made the bottom half of his arms become the same orange color. He then ran at Blue and attempted to punch him but his fist was grabbed in one swift move from Blue which was him turning around and grabbing Cole's fist. "Be on your best behavior Cole, you must return to your friends and find a way to get Benjamin back up here," Blue said, just before he let go of Cole's fist and Cole went back to normal. He then turned around and walked over to Helena. "Should we find the others?" Helena asked. "No, we have to get Ben back up here and then we'll have Aaron read the next clue," Cole said. "That's gonna be more difficult than it seems..." Helena said. "Well okay, let's split up, you go find the others while I get Benjamin back up here," Cole said just as he ran and dived off of the cloud. "Wait...!" Helena tried to say before Cole jumped but she was too late. She then shrugged and turned around before she went to find Kai, Aaron and Lloyd.

As Cole was falling he was trying to look for me. He didn't get much success with it and started to panic because he thought he was about to crash down onto the mountain under the Cloud Kingdom. Just as he was about to land on the mountain, I quickly stopped him with telekinesis (an ability I had just acquired) and slowly dropped him onto the mountain. He then jumped up to his feet and ran to me. He quickly hugged me and started to speak to me. "Dude, I thought you were dead!" He yelled in relief. "For a moment I did too," I said just as he let go of me and stepped back. "Since when did you have telekinesis?" He asked. "Oh yeah, I got it as I was falling... I suppose life threatening situations spark new abilities," I said. "Well, let's get back..." Cole said with a pause before he finished as he looked up at the cloud that the Cloud Kingdom laid upon. "It's moved..." I said. "We aren't gonna make it up there," Cole said. Suddenly it was as though all hope was lost. But in moments like that, good things or perhaps ideas in this scenario always find a way to save the day. "Let's get Kai's jet," I said in a moment which I didn't plan and didn't think about but just said. "Perfect..." Cole said. "We can fly it up to the Cloud Kingdom and get back to the others before we get the last scrolls," Cole added with a smile. "Unless we don't need the other scrolls..." I said as I looked at the scroll in my hand. "What if this whole time we didn't even need the scrolls, other than the first one of course," I said as everything started to piece together. "Just think about it, think about where we found each of the scrolls..." I added. "Volcano... Borg tower... The City Museum... the tall snowy tower?" Cole asked in a confused voice. "What do most of those areas correspond to?" I asked. "The four elements that created Ninjago?" Cole asked with a face that told me immediately that he had figured it out. "What if, this whole time, we just needed you, Kai, Zane and Jay to be able to obtain the blade? I asked. "It's worth a shot I suppose, but first we should save the others from Blue." Cole said. "Yeah, let's do this," I said.

Back in the Cloud Kingdom, Helena was still searching for Kai, Aaron and Lloyd. The first place she went to look for them was at the writing building. She immediately rushed into it and started to search for Lloyd. Luckily the first place she went to was the library and she found herself trying to push through it to no avail. She then walked back and started to manipulate air. She then sent a strong blast of air towards the door and it flew open. Helena quickly entered it and saw Lloyd tied up by chains. She quickly went to him to look to see if she could help. But she didn't think her abilities could help. "Lloyd, I'm sorry I can't help unless you tell me how..." She said hopelessly. "Try writing on one of the scrolls." Lloyd said. Helena quickly spun around and picked up the closest scroll to her and opened it. To her luck it was blank and it had Lloyd's name written at the top of it. She quickly rushed to a desk which just so happened to have ink and a quill. She placed the scroll on the desk, took the quill out of the ink and began to write. She wrote "the metal chains that bind Lloyd would release him,". Suddenly the chains opened and Lloyd's arms which were the parts of him stuck in the chains, were released. Lloyd then rubbed his wrists to stop them from hurting. Both Helena and Lloyd quickly left the library and ran out of the building.

When they got out of the building they immediately ran to a nearby building in hopes of finding Aaron and Kai. As soon as they got to the building they pushed the door open and walked in. The building was dark and creepy but that didn't stop them from continuing to search for their friends. They looked around slowly, not to miss even a corner of the building. Eventually after a while, they found them. Kai and Aaron tied to a wall by chains similarly to Lloyd before, but rather than being tied by chains from above they were tied completely around them. "Guys?" Lloyd asked as he heard them struggle. "Lloyd?" Kai asked. "We're here!" Helena said as she and Lloyd walked into a separate room which Kai and Aaron were tied up in. "Where is Cole and Ben?" Kai asked. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Helena said. "Hey Helena, did you grab that scroll?" Lloyd asked. "Yes, actually, I grabbed it on the way out," Helena said as she pulled it out of her pocket. "Does anyone have a quill?" Helena asked. "I think I do in my pocket," Aaron said with a quill stuck in his pocket. Helena quickly pulled it out of his pocket and dipped it into some water she found on the floor and started to write on the scroll. The first thing she wrote was, "Kai and Aaron". Then she wrote, "The chains that are pulling them to the wall are to disappear into thin air". Just then, Kai and Aaron got free and got to their feet. "So where are Ben and Cole?" Kai asked. "It's a long story," Helena said as she scratched her head. "Let's just leave this building and I'll explain." Helena added. Just then, they all left the building and got ready for Helena to explain everything...