Part 11

Skipping to following February. You and Leah are as strong as ever. You have had a bit of an injury but you are fully fit again. You and Leah are sat on the roof when Leah's phone starts to ring.
Leah: "hang on babe, it's Sarina"
Leah answers the phone and starts walking around whilst talking to her. You cant hear what is being said due to the wind and Leah constantly pacing around. She's nervous, you can tell.
Leah: "okay thanks Sarina, you know I won't let you down"
The call ends, Leah has tears in her eyes.
Y/n: "baby?"
Leah: "im captain"
Y/n: "what?"
Leah: "im the England captain!"
You stand up, run to her and hug her tightly. She picks you up and spins you around whilst kissing you.
Y/n: "baby! I'm so proud of you!"
Leah: "I love you"
Y/n: "I love you, captain"
She smiles at you and puts you down. You can't stop smiling at her, you grab her face and pull her in for another kiss.
Leah: "im not allowed to tell anyone"
Y/n: "your secret is safe with me"
Leah: "I think your phone is ringing"
Y/n: "I'll call them back"
Leah: "see who it is first"
You pull your phone out of your pocket and look at who it is.
Y/n: "unknown number"
Leah: "just answer it babe, might be important"
You answer it.
Y/n: "hello?"
??: "is this y/n bronze?"
Y/n: "yeah"
??: "y/n, it's Sarina, the lionesses coach"
Y/n: "oh hi, how are you?"
Sarina: "im great, but I'd be better if you joined the team for the Arnold Clark cup next week"
Y/n: "really?"
Sarina: "really, I think you would be a great addition to the squad"
Y/n: "thank you! I won't let you down"
Sarina: "I know you won't, see you next week"
The call ends, Leah is looking at you with a smile on her face.
Y/n: "so skipper, would you like to share a room with me next week?"
Leah smiles and kisses you, "I'm so fucking proud of you" she says.
Y/n: "Im not gonna tell lucy, we have never played on the same team so I think it will be interesting if I just leave it until the squad announcement"
Leah: "okay babe"

Skipping to next week, it's Wednesday the 8th of February and you and Leah are heading to St. George's Park to meet up with the lionesses. You are nervous, very nervous, new people, a new team. But you have Leah, the arsenal girls, and Lucy.
You get out of the car and greet all of the media team filming arrivals, you walk into the building, put your bag down and see lucy. She's talking to Millie and Rach. You are a bit nervous about having Rach around with you 24/7 but Leah said she would look after you. You run up to lucy and jump on her back.
Y/n: "hey big sis"
Lucy: "y/n! I'm so glad you are here"
You get off her back and hug her tightly. You know Millie from when you were with Rachel.
Millie: "hey rocket, how are you?"
She hugs you. Rocket has been your nickname that Millie made up for you.
Y/n: "im good, nervous, but good"
Millie: "no need to be nervous, everyone here will look after you"
At that point Leah walks over.
Leah: "especially me"
She kisses your head and wraps her arms around your waist and places her head on your shoulder. Lucy: "Keira and Georgia have just gone to the bathroom, they will be back in a minute"
Leah: "not seen G in ages, been too long"
Y/n: "babe you saw her 2 weeks ago"
Everyone laughs at how dramatic Leah is.
Leah: "still too long"
Y/n: "mhm sure"
Leah loosens her grip of you when she sees G running towards her.
Leah: "G!!"
Georgia: "LEAH!"
Keira: "LEAH!"
They all hug.
You look around, you see Beth and Lotte so you head over to them.
Y/n: "hey guys, how are you?"
Beth: "glad to be here, you alright? Or are you nervous?"
Y/n: "im alright now I've met pretty much everyone"
Lotte: "good, you'll be fine, you've got us and Leah"
Beth: "yeah we got you"
You smile and turn around to see Leah talking to Rachel. Your face drops as you see Leah's face, she doesn't seem too happy. You stay where you are and look at them both, Leah slightly raises her voice but Rach stays calm. You don't know whether to go over or stay where you are at this point.
You decide to walk over, Millie does the same.
Y/n: "babe? Come on, come with me"
Leah grabs your hand and walks off with you. You leave the room where everyone is. It's just you and Leah.
Y/n: "what did she say to you?"
Leah: "she said that she will always fight for you, she wants you back, she loves you n all this shite"
Y/n: "baby? I'm yours, I love you, I don't want or need anyone else, but you okay?"
Leah: "I know, I love you"
You kiss her softly and hug her.
Leah: "me and G are sharing a room, I don't know who you are sharing with"
Y/n: "let's go find out shall we?"
Leah: "okay"
You and Leah walk back into the room, Sarina starts the meeting about room allocations and the schedule for the week.
Sarina: "a lot of the rooms have already been decided, Leah and Georgia, as always, lucy and Keira, Ella and Alessia, Beth and Lotte, Millie and Mary, Y/n and Rachel"
She says the rest.
Leah looks at you, you grab her hand to reassure her that everything will be fine.
Sarina goes through the schedule for training, the games and the recovery.
Sarina: "right, you have the rest of the afternoon off, go unpack, socialise, and I'll see you all at 9am for training"
The girls start chatting, Rachel looks at you, lucy looks at you, Leah looks at you.
Y/n: "babe? It will be fine okay?"
Leah: "I trust you, I just don't trust her"
Y/n: "nothing will happen"
Leah: "I know"
You kiss her and head up to your room. Rachel is already there, you walk in and put your bag on your bed.
Rach: "hey roomie"
Y/n: "yeah hi"
You unpack, you sit on your bed going through photos of you and Leah.
You decide to post one, this is the post: