Part 27

Skipping a few years. The twins are now 3. Running riot around the training ground whilst you are working, but stealing hearts of the fans at the games.

 Running riot around the training ground whilst you are working, but stealing hearts of the fans at the games

These are the boys now.
You are currently working with the girls at the training ground. Noah and Lucas are playing with one of the staff too far away.
You hear one of them start crying. You snap into mum mode but you also see Leah snap into it too. You look at her and say you've got it.
You go over whilst the girls are running through the drill. I pick Lucas up and console him.
Y/n: "Noah what happened"
Noah: "he fell"
Lucas: "no no you kicked me"
Y/n: "okay okay, no telling fibs. Noah"
Noah: "I kicked him, it was by accident mummy I promise"
Y/n: "okay, apologise to your brother"
Noah: "sorry Lucas"
Y/n: "good boy, you okay now?"
Lucas nods and they keep playing.

You go back over to training which has almost finished, it's a ritual for the boys to join in after training. Jonas swears by it.
Jonas: "right that's it for training girls, well done today"
Leah: "boys!"
They run over as quick as possible, racing each other.
Noah runs straight to the footballs and Lucas runs to Leah.
Leah: "how did I do?"
Lucas: "could do better"
Leah: "my harshest critic son"
Leah picks him up and kisses him all over his face. He's laughing so much.
You stand there admiring your little family, everything is just so perfect at the moment.
Noah: "MUMMY WATCH THIS"
Some of the girls watch Noah kick the ball into the net.
Y/n: "my clever boy!"
Noah is playing with some of the girls, Lucas is stood holding my hand watching his brother. Noah has the confidence, Lucas is a lot more shy and sensitive. But we wouldn't have it any other way.

Leah stands next to me and holds my hand.
Leah: "I love this life we have"
Y/n: "me too babe"
Leah kisses my head.
Y/n: "Noah come on, home time"
Noah: "nooooooo"
Leah: "yes, come on
Noah: "okay"
Leah: "yeah come on"
He runs and holds Leah's hand.
Lucas: "mama can you carry me?"
Leah: "of course come here"
Leah picks Lucas up and walks towards the car. I hold Noah's hand and get him in the car. They look so tired, but they are still chatting our ears off.

I drive us home and get the boys inside, I start cooking dinner whilst Leah gets a shower. The boys are playing in their playroom.
Y/n: "BOYS, DINNER"
The run into the kitchen and sit down.
We all have dinner as a family. Soon after it's bedtime, Leah gets them in the bath whilst I get their pyjamas and a book ready.
They run into their bedroom fully naked.
Y/n: "where are your clothes?!"
Leah: "boys! I've not even dried you yet!"
They are both giggling and laughing with each other. Leah runs into their room and I'm in hysterics. She's covered in water and soap.
Leah: "you little monkeys"
I get them dried and changed whilst Leah gets changed.
We both read them a story and they fall asleep pretty quickly.

We go downstairs, clean up a little bit and then cuddle on the sofa.
Leah: "I love you"
Y/n: "I love you too"
Leah and I chat about everything, how our life is so perfect right now.

We head to bed soon after, we have a busy day tomorrow, Arsenal vs Aston Villa. At home.

The next morning is an early wake up. The boys wake up at 6.30 every morning so I get up with them, feed them, then leah gets up, gets them changed whilst I go get ready, then I take over whilst she gets ready. That's been our routine since I went back to work. And it works so well.
Leah: "right babe you ready?"
Y/n: "got to wait for grandma"
Noah: "grandma?"
Y/n: "you know what that means?"
Noah starts running around the house shouting
Noah: "ARSENALLLLLLL"
Leah: "that's my boy"
Lucas: "what about grandad?"
Leah: "he'll be coming too"
Lucas: "yay"
Noah loves Amanda, Lucas loves David, it means they get equal attention which is great.
They both arrive and get the boys in the car ready to drive to the emirates.

We travel to the training ground, we jump on the bus and settle in for the short journey to the home of Arsenal.

We get there, Leah starts warming up whilst I go over to Jonas and talk through the game plan one more time. I walk out onto the pitch and see Rachel looking at me. Every time she sees me, she doesn't take her eyes off me.
I walk around looking at the girls warm up, Leah is laughing along with some of the girls, I look in the stands and see my boys playing with Amanda and David. I wave to them and they wave back.

I start to walk off down the tunnel when Rachel stops me.
Rach: "hey"
Y/n: "hi"
Rach: "how are you?"
Y/n: "never better"
Rach: "that's good"
Y/n: "what do you want Rach?"
She takes a step closer to me. I try and step back but I hit the wall.
Rach: "I want you back."
Y/n: "fucking hell Rachel. I'm married, I have kids, I love Leah. Not you."
Rach: "but what we had was so good"
Y/n: "no what we had was toxic, now get away from me"
I manage to get free from her when she pulls me back to her and kisses me.
I push her off me.
Y/n: "what the hell are you doing?"
Rach: "showing you what you're missing"
Y/n: "piss off Rachel."

I shove past her towards the changing room. No one was in the tunnel, no one saw what just happened. I need to tell Leah but she's so focused right now, I can't ruin that. I'll talk to her after the game.

The game kicks off and arsenal are dominating every area, we are 2 goals to nil right now, playing so freely.
The game ends 4-0 to us, that's a great result that we thoroughly deserve.
I am so happy that we won that, i shake hands with the team and staff before heading straight to Leah. I see her talking to Rachel. My head feels like it's going to explode. Leah sees me, she looks so angry. She walks in the opposite direction to me. Fuck.

Leah's POV:
We have just won the game, I'm shaking hands with the players when Rach walks up to me, me and her don't really get on like we used to but for the sake of the lionesses I put up with her.
Rach: "well played today skip"
Leah: "thanks Rach"
Rach: "how are you and the kids?"
Leah: "happier than ever, they love coming here"
Rach: "and y/n?"
Here we go.
Leah: "she's great, she's finally happy"
Rach: "you sure about that?"
Leah: "why wouldn't I be?"
Rach: "well she kissed me before kick off, she didn't tell you?"
Leah: "she fucking what?"
Rach: "I tried to stop her but she said she missed me"
Leah: "right"
Rach: "I better go, see you later"
I see y/n walking towards me, guilt all over her face. I walk away from her towards the fans so she can't speak to me. I can't believe she did this. To us, our perfect family.