Part 16

You and Leah keep your engagement from everyone for the next few days. You want to be in a bubble of extreme happiness.
It's now been a week. You and Leah have decided to have a little party to announce your engagement. Lucy and Keira have come back to England after winning the Champions League with Barcelona.
You are setting up the roof with drinks and food.
Leah comes up behind you and kisses your cheek.
Leah: "I can't wait to tell everyone"
Y/n: "me too babe"
Leah: "I love you"
Y/n: "I love you"
It gets to 5pm, everyone starts to arrive.
They all greet you and get drinks. Everyone is here, having a good time.
It gets to 7 o clock, Leah taps her glass. Everyone stands around in front of you both.
Leah: "hey guys, hope you are all having a great time. Thank you for all coming, it's been a tough old season, with everything, football and life wise. We got there, we got through it. And to do it with my best friend by my side was the best feeling. Leah looks at you, and puts her arm around your waist. A little while ago I asked you all to film a video of you telling stories about y/n and I. I didn't tell you all why, just a few of you. You all did fantastic, that video, was to show y/n how much she means to me, and to all of you. We asked you all here today, to share some special news with you all. Last Friday, I asked y/n a special question, one I've wanted to ask her for a while now, but last Friday was a special day, it was our anniversary, a year of us being together, through everything. I asked her to marry me, with the help of all of your videos, and of course she said yes."
Everyone cheers and Leah kisses you. Everyone congratulates you both. You all have a really good night and get quite drunk.
Lucy walks up to you.
Lucy: "im so happy for you y/n, you deserve all the good things. Mum and Dad are watching you live your life, with a smile on both of their faces"
You hug lucy and cry.
Y/n: "I love you Luce"
Lucy: "I love you y/n"
Everyone starts to leave, Keira and Lucy are staying at yours but they head to bed pretty early as they have a flight back to Barcelona tomorrow.
You and Leah clean up and go to bed. You are laid next to her. You start crying.
Leah: "babe? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
Y/n: "I just wish my parents were here"
Leah pulls you into her and strokes your hair.
Leah: "I know baby, but they are watching you life your life with a huge smile on their faces. I know it"
Y/n: "I hope so"

You and Leah decide to post about your engagement.

Leah's photo:

Caption:@leahwilliamsonn: Mine, forever🤍

Caption:
@leahwilliamsonn: Mine, forever🤍

Your photo: