Part 34

It's been a few years. The boys are now 8. Isla is 5. Noah and Lucas are in the arsenal academy. Leah retired a few years ago, she's coaching with the arsenal women's team. I retired a year after Isla was born.
Isla is wrapped around Leah's finger. The amount of love Isla has for Leah is unbelievable.

We are in the car on the way to the twins football game.
Isla: "Mummy?"
Y/n: "yes darling?"
Isla: "can I start football?"
Y/n: "of course you can sweetheart."
Isla: "yay!"

The boys are playing, Leah couldn't make the game due to the girls training session. So I'm stood on the sidelines with Isla cheering them on for the both of us. They both shine through this team, no one can touch them. They are just like their mums, Noah plays striker and Lucas plays midfield. They have such a bond on the pitch, assists and goals galore.

Isla loves cheering her brothers on. She's their biggest supporter. It's half time and someone kisses my cheek.
Isla: "MAMA!"
Leah picks her up and kisses all over her face.
Y/n: "what are you doing here?"
Leah: "you think I was going to miss their first game of the season?"
Y/n: "they are playing so well"
Leah: "just like us"
Isla stays in Leah's arms whilst the game continues. The boys haven't noticed Leah is watching them yet. They score a few more goals in the second half. The full time whistle goes. The boys shake hands with the opposing team and run over to us. They notice Leah.
Noah: "MAMA!"
Lucas: "MAMA!"
They run up and hug her.
Leah: "you both played so well!!"
Leah hugs them both and we all head to the car to go home.

The rest of the season goes well. Arsenal women are at the top of the table and the boys are all over other teams thriving.
Isla takes up football in the local team and gets scouted for the Arsenal girls academy. Leah has never been so proud of her kids. All of them playing for her team.

————————————————————————————

A short chapter I know, but the story is ending soon. This was more of a stop gap chapter.