Part 22

The next two weeks are so busy. Leah is training, you are working with Leah at training. You come home every night and plan the wedding. You have a date, the guest list, the invitations have been sent out. It's a small wedding, with just close family and friends.

It's the day of the wedding. You are staying at your flat with Steph and Lucy, Leah is at home with her family and Keira.
You are getting your hair and make up done.
Y/n: "she will be there? Right?"
Steph: "of course she will! Stop stressing"
Lucy: "she loves you y/n, she's not going to miss this okay?"
Y/n: "yeah okay, sorry"
You all get ready, you are about to put your dress on when your phone rings.
Y/n: "hey Amanda"
Amanda: "Leah is stressed, she's biting everyone's head off"
Y/n: "who would have thought she'd be bridezilla hey?"
Amanda laughs.
Amanda: "how are you getting on?"
Y/n: "just about to put my dress on"
Amanda: "okay, Leah is almost ready too, she just needs to calm down before we leave"
Y/n: "okay, tell her I love her"
Amanda: "she knows you do, see you soon sweetheart"

You put your dress on and go to the living room where the girls are waiting.
Y/n: "what do you think?"
Lucy: "you look beautiful y/n"
Y/n: "lucy, I haven't asked you this, because I'd just presumed you would"
Lucy: "asked me what?"
Y/n: "since mum and dad aren't here, can you give me away?"
Lucy: "of course I will y/n, they wouldn't want anyone else to do it"
You hug her trying not to cry as it will ruin your make up.
Lucy: "don't start crying now!"
Y/n: "im trying not to!"
Steph: "right come on then miss, let's get going, don't want to be late"
You all head to the venue, it's a small one, but still beautiful.

You are about to walk down the aisle. You arm is linked with Lucy's.
Lucy: "ready little sis?"
Y/n: "yeah"
Lucy: "come on then"
The doors open and you start walking, Leah has been told she's not allowed to look at you until you get to the alter. She's finding it difficult and is whispering to Keira who isn't giving anything away about how you look.
You get there, lucy kisses your cheek and sits down. Leah turns around. She has tears in her eyes.
Leah: "you look incredible"
Y/n: "so do you baby"
You stand next to her. She looks you up and down with tears in her eyes.
The ceremony starts, it's time for your vows.
Leah: "where do I even start. Y/n Bronze, the love of my life, you are one special special person. We've gone through a lot together, you've gone through a lot, from your ankle injury making you have to retire from football, your parents not being here anymore, everything that I did to mess everything up. You still came out smiling, you still have that gorgeous smile on your face. I promise to keep that smile on your face for the rest of our lives, no matter what the situation is, I will always make you smile. You are the one thing that was missing in my life, you are the key to my heart, and now you have got me forever. I love you so much baby, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life, with you"

Y/n: "I can't top that."
You wipe some tears away as the crowd chuckle at your comment.
Y/n: "Leah Williamson, my saviour, my love, my best friend, sorry Steph" the crowd laugh as you look at her as she pretends to be hurt. "You are my one true love Leah, the person I run to when things go wrong, the one person I want to go home to. The one person that can make me smile no matter what mood I'm in. I love how you tell me you love me even when we are in the middle of a stupid argument, I love when you get home from a long day of training and just collapse into my arms. I love your smile, your fashion sense, your skills on the football pitch, the way you lead the team out of bad situations on the pitch. I love that you are the captain of England, but I love the fact you are mine so much more. I love you baby, I can't wait to be yours, forever" you hold your necklace that Leah got you for Christmas in your hand.
Leah looks at you with tears in her eyes.
The ceremony continues. It gets to the end.
"I can now pronounce you mrs and mrs. You may kiss your bride Leah"
Leah steps forward and kisses you with so much love as the crowd cheer.
Leah: "I love you, so much"
Y/n: "I love you, wife"

You both walk down the aisle, hand in hand and the happiest you have ever been.

You get to the reception, everyone you love is there with you to celebrate your day.
You greet all of the guests and sit down at your table, lucy is sat next to you with Steph beside her and Leah's parents are sat next to her.
A little time goes on, you have eaten the meal and are waiting for the speeches to start. Leah is up first.
Leah: "hey guys, thank you for coming to celebrate our special day. I know it was short notice for a lot of you but we couldn't wait to commit our lives to each other. I said everything I wanted to say to y/n in my vows, but now, I want to say. Baby, I love you so much, you are the reason my heart is so happy and full of love, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life, our lives with you. You make me so happy, and I know my parents are so happy I met you"
Leah leans down and kisses you.
Leah: "dad?"
Leah's dad stands up.
David: "where do I begin ey? Leah, my first born, my only daughter, I'm so happy that you found y/n. She has made you a better person, a more confident person, and most of all, she makes you happy. You may be married now, but you will always be my little girl, I'll always protect you from anything just like I always have done. Y/n, now part of the Williamson gang, good luck is the first thing I'll say" everyone laughs "when you first met us lot you were so smiley and so full of happiness. You slotted right into the family, and now I can call you family legally, even though you always have been family. You are Leah's biggest supporter, her greatest strength, she confides in you more than she does Amanda now which says a lot. I know myself and Amanda can't wait to see what you guys do with your life, but we both know you were made for eachother, congratulations"
Everyone cheers.
Lucy stands up next.
Lucy: "little sis, we grew up together, I know you better than anyone, but now I don't think I can say that. Leah you came into y/ns life when she was in Barcelona watching me play. From that day she hasn't stopped smiling. Y/n and I have gone through a lot, losing both our parents in the space of a year. You dealt with it so well y/n, you kept playing, you kept living your life with Leah by your side. They loved you Leah, they always said you were the perfect match, I know they are looking down on you both today with smiles on their faces, beaming with pride." You start tearing up, Leah notices and holds your hand. "We all love you both together, you keep each other in check, whether that's home life or on the pitch, congratulations, and Leah, good luck" everyone laughs and cheers.

The party continues, it's time for the first dance. You and Leah head to the dance floor hand in hand. The song starts playing and you sing along to it, whilst dancing with Leah.
She's smiling at you, you don't break eye contact once during the song.
Y/n: "I love you"
Leah: "I love you"
You put your head on her shoulder and start to tear up not thinking that any of this is real.
The song ends and everyone claps. You kiss Leah.
Now the part you have been dreading, the father-daughter dance.
Leah looks at you knowing that you've spoken about this moment and whether or not to leave it out of the wedding but it's a special moment that Leah should enjoy. You didn't want to deny Leah of that moment with her dad.
Leah goes onto the dance floor with David, they start dancing whilst you are stood at the side with Amanda and Lucy. You tear up wishing your dad was here, then something starts playing on the projector screen in front of you, something that Leah and lucy have put together.
It's videos and photos of you and your dad, laughing and dancing in the living room. You playing football with him and running around the garden not letting him catch you. You start crying and lucy hugs you. You just want him to be here so badly. Someone taps your shoulder. It's David.
David: "your turn"
You smile at him and Leah nods saying that she had this planned all along.
You go onto the dance floor with David and start dancing with him.
David: "I know I'm not your dad, but I'm now your father in law, Steve would have wanted me to do this"
You wipe your tears as you keep dancing with him. The song nears to the end and everyone joins you.

You all have a good night, getting quite drunk and laughing a lot.
You are talking to Steph and Beth. Leah walks over.
Leah: "sorry ladies, mind if I steal my wife from you?"
Steph: "go ahead"
Leah wraps her arm around your waist and takes you over to the dance floor.
You wrap your arms around her neck and she wraps hers around your waist.
Y/n: "I love you, today has been perfect"
Leah: "I love you wife"
You dance a little bit before deciding it's time for bed.
You and Leah head up to your room, it's a private room on its own floor.
Leah: "after you me lady"
You chuckle and head inside. It's decorated with rose petals and a bottle of champagne in a cooler on the end of the bed.
You and Leah have the best wedding night. You are both laid in bed cuddled up to eachother.
Leah: "I've had the best day of my life"
Y/n: "me too baby"
Leah: "thank you"
Y/n: "what are you thanking me for?"
Leah: "for marrying me, I'm so so so lucky to call you my wife"
You look at her.
Y/n: "im the lucky one"
You kiss her softly before you both fall asleep.