Part 39

Skipping 9 months.
Leah and I decided to let Noah join arsenals academy school. He smashed it and passed all of his exams, Lucas passed his with flying colours.
Noah had a few more appearances during the rest of the season. He's now up to 10 appearances for Arsenal which is amazing for a 16 year old.
Lucas is back playing. He's fully recovered and is training with the first team just like Arteta promised.
Isla is thriving in the arsenal girls academy. She's playing centre back like her mama. Which Leah could not be more proud of.

Y/n: "BOYS LETS GO!"
Noah: "coming!"
Lucas: "one sec!"
They run down the stairs so I can take them to the training ground so they can go to the game with the squad. Lucas and Noah are both on the bench. If Lucas plays it will be his debut. I can't wait to witness my boys both playing at the Emirates.

I drop them off and go pick Leah and Isla up from home so we can set off.

Lucas POV:
I'm so nervous. Noah is looking after me. The lads are all looking after me. I love these boys, they've been so great since I started training with them.
We head to the pitch when we get there. My first time stepping on the pitch is a surreal feeling.
Noah: "soak it up bro, you only get one chance at your debut."
Lucas: "that's the point, you smashed yours, what if I fail mine?"
Noah: "you joking? If we are on that pitch together then nothing is stopping us. It'll be like old times"
Lucas: "you're right."

We head to the changing rooms. Noah is accustomed to this feeling. I'm soaking it all up. Listening to every word Mikel is saying. Making sure I remember these moments for the rest of my life.
The game starts, Noah and I are nervous. We are playing Chelsea today, the 3rd game of the season. Noah already has a goal this season when he came on in the 70th minute against Aston Villa.

We don't get anything out of the first half. The lads are frustrated.
Mikel: "Noah, you're coming on."
Noah gets ready and warmed up. We leave the changing room and Noah runs onto the pitch. I watch him closely. Watching every move he makes. He's playing so well with Havertz up front but they still can't get anything.
65th minute.
Mikel: "LUCAS! Get ready!"
Oh my god I'm actually coming on. I'm so nervous but my adrenaline takes over and I'm ready. Williamson 44 on the back of my shirt. I'm so ready for this.
I get subbed on for Declan.
He pats my back as a run into the pitch. Noah smiles and nods at me. Here we go. Williamson twins back at it again.
It gets to the 75th minute, I'm controlling the midfield, only making short passes for now. But I see Noah running, he's wide open. I pass the ball over the top, it lands perfectly in this feet it's just him and the keeper. He lobs it over him and it rolls in the back of the net. We scored! We actually fucking scored!
Noah runs straight to me.
Noah: "WE DID IT BRO!"
He hugs me as the boys surround us. All I can hear is the crowd roaring our names.
We restart the game and I do it again, this time Noah puts it through the keepers legs. 2 goals in 3 minutes!
Noah: "YEAHHHHHHH BABY!"
He jumps on my back and roars with the crowd!
The start chanting:
"Williamson Twins they're two of our own! Two of our own, two of our ownnnn, Williamson twins, they're two of our own!"
It's surrounding the stadium. Every single fan singing our names.

The game ends 2-0 to us. I'm so fucking happy. Noah engulfs me in the biggest hug at the full time whistle.
Noah: "welcome back bro!"
Noah pushes me towards one of the stands. They all cheer and chant our names again. I'm in awe that this is my life now.

Noah and I get pulled for an interview with Ian wright.
Ian: "wow boys, what a performance from you both."
Noah: "glad to be back playing with the other half of me."
Ian: "Lucas?"
Lucas: "sorry I'm still in shock that that's just happened."
Ian: "you were incredible out there, no doubt about that. What got you through all of it?"
Lucas: "Noah did. He's been there for me since I snapped my ACL. He supported me through it all. I couldn't have done it without him and our mums"
Ian: "your connection on that pitch is undeniably the best I've ever seen, I'm guessing that's because you're twins?"
Lucas: "you'd think so but we've been playing on the same team since we were 8. You get to know what the other persons thinking without having to think yourself. It just comes naturally for us"
Ian: "Noah how proud of him are you?"
Noah: "words can't describe how proud. I'm not an emotional person but seeing his number on that board and hearing his name called out on the tannoy when he came onto the pitch was probably one of the proudest moments I've ever had. I know for a fact our mums are crying right now thinking about it all. I'm proud of you bro."
Noah hugs me.
Ian: "well boys I'll let you get to celebrating. Congratulations"

Noah and I run off and find our mums.
Noah runs straight to Amelia. I run to our mums. The pull me into the tightest hug ever.
Leah: "I've never been more proud"
Lucas: "thanks mama."
Isla hugs me.
Isla: "proud of you."
Lucas: "thanks kid"
Y/n: "come here you"
Mum squeezes me tightly.

Noah: "bro we have to go."
Lucas: "okay, we will see you at home?"
Noah: "decs giving us a lift, shouldn't be too late"
Leah: "okay. Love you both"
Lucas: "love you too"

Noah and I run off down the tunnel.
Mikel: "boys!"
We turn around.
The hugs us both.
Mikel: "thank you"
Noah: "anytime boss, we got you"
He lets go and we head to the changing rooms.

Dec drops us off home and we go inside. Mums are waiting up for us.
Leah: "my boys"
Y/n: "back to how it used to be."
Noah: "it'll stay this way. Got a lot more tricks up our sleeves, right bro?"
Lucas: "don't you know it"

———————————————————————————-

I have a question, would you guys like me to do a part two of this story but following one of their children instead? Let me know which one if you do.