Part 36

Y/ns POV:

It's Friday. The twins 16th birthday. They still have school and training this evening but after their game tomorrow morning we are having a party for them at our house.
I'm downstairs making their favourite breakfast, pancakes with any topping they want.
Noah is always the first one up, he's an early riser like I am.
Noah: "morning mum"
Y/n: "happy birthday!"
He hugs me.
Noah: "thanks, what's for breakfast, I'm starving"
Y/n: "pancakes"
Noah: "get in."
Lucas comes down a few minutes later.
Lucas: "morning."
Y/n: "happy birthday!"
Lucas: "thanks mum"
He kisses my cheek and sits down.
Leah and Isla are the last ones down.
Isla: "happy birthday!!!!!"
She screams and the boys jump.
Leah: "happy birthday boys"
Leah kisses their cheeks whilst they tuck into their breakfast.

Noah: "do we have to go to school?"
Leah: "yes you do."
Noah: "urghhhh"
They all eat and Leah drives them to school. Normally they walk but it's a special day.

Noah's POV:
I get to school, Lucas and I head to our form room. The boys are all there waiting for us.
James: "happy birthday lads!"
Owen: "yeah happy birthday you pair of wankers."
Lucas: "oh what a nice greeting Owen"
Everyone laughs.
I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist.
Amelia: "happy birthday babe"
Noah: "thanks beautiful"
I kiss her softly whilst the lads all make gagging noises.
Noah: "yeah funny"
I hug her tightly.
Noah: "I love you"
Amelia: "I love you too"

I get some notifications on my phone. Mums posted on instagram.
Noah: "Lucas. Mums posted on instagram"
Lucas: "of course she has"
I have a look:

@y/nwilliamson: and just like that our boys are 16🥹 So proud of the men you are becoming

@y/nwilliamson: and just like that our boys are 16🥹 So proud of the men you are becoming. We love you so much🤍

Comments:
@lucybronze: my baby nephews, happy birthday boys. Auntie lucy loves you soooooooo much🫶🏻
@bethmead: how are they 16 already? I remember the day they were born. Happy birthday boys!
@jacobwilliamson: such good looking boys, must get it from their uncle.
@arsenal: happy birthday boys!

Lucas: "Noah"
Noah: "yeah bro?"
Lucas: "Arsenal have commented."
Noah: "fuck off"
Owen: "you play for them, surely that's what they are supposed to do?"
Noah: "we play in their academy, they never comment on shit like this"
Lucas: "that's mad"
Noah: "yeah init."

The school day goes so slow. It's so boring. But today is early out, so we finish at 2 instead of 4. Mum picks us up and takes us home.
Y/n: "get something to eat, then you've got training"
Lucas: "yeah the boys have a surprise for us apparently"
Noah: "oh brilliant."
Lucas: "can't wait"
Lucas and I have something to eat before we head to training. Mama drops us off and stays with us, she still works with Arsenal so she has some things she needs to do.

We are both training well, ready for our game against Chelsea tomorrow. Biggest game of our season.
Mikel Arteta is at training today. (He's been managing the club since we were babies, and he's still here).
He's watching which is a scary thought but I just play my game like I normally would, so does Lucas. I score a few goals in the 5v5 we play at the end of the session.
Arteta is speaking to our coach.
Lucas and I are just chatting to some of the lads before coach walks over and tells us that Arteta wants to speak to us. Mama is with him too. I'm so confused.