Rage.

I begin to eat my dinner, thanking the waitress for giving me my plate. Chatter amongst everyone begins. Without surprise, Link is taciturn as usual. I begin to wonder, what is the reason he's like this? Disturbing my day dreaming, father begins to speak.

"Zelda, from tomorrow onwards, I would like you to stay at the castle as much as possible." He tells me. Great, this is exactly what I need right now- to be help like a prisoner in this castle I call home. "I would like you to spend more time with Link, as well as helping your mother and Queen Cia with the wedding preparations." He informs me.

I nod submissively, not arguing against his selfish and pointless request. I would do anything to tell him no but the words won't escape my lips in the form I'd like. "Am I not allowed to spend any time away from this castle at all?" I ask him.

"Well, it would be significantly more helpful if you were to stay." Why didn't he just say no? That's exactly what he's implying.

I nod again trying to hide my anger, continuing to eat my food. I can feel my blood boiling through my veins. I'm so annoyed. I know if I speak I might say something that will get me in trouble.

After a few minutes, Queen Cia begins to talk. "So, Zelda." She starts and my eyes turn to her direction to be polite. "Tomorrow morning, me and your mother would like your aid with the planning, since it's your wedding and we want it to be perfect for you."

"Of course." I reluctantly tell her. I don't even want to get married, especially not to her son; some cold Prince who will probably never love me. My anger is growing more and more every conversation.

"Thank you, my dear." She says with a smile and I smile back to be polite. But only my mouth smiles, not my eyes. I don't want to be impolite but I can't help what my facial expressions do.

Then, my mother begins to talk to me. "After the preperation, I wish for you to spend the afternoon with Prince Link, you know, to get to know each other a bit better." She explains to me.

I look at Link, he's eating his dinner and doesn't even look back at me. This just made me even more frustrated, he doesn't even have the decency to look at me. I look away, rolling my eyes and looking back at my mother. "Of course, mother." I say bitterly and she fortunately doesn't notice my tone, if she did I just know I'd be in trouble from father.

"That's great, thank you for being so cooperative." She means she's glad that i'm obeying them. I'm so tired of this, I think I'm going to snap if I don't leave as soon as i'm done eating.

I notice Farore staring at me, I think she can read my rage-full expression but that this point I honestly don't really care enough to think about it too much.

Suddenly, my father begins to talk to Link. "So, Link, whilst Zelda and the two Queen's are planning everything, I would like for us to go out and do some training." He tells him and I look over at my father.

Link simply nods and then continues eating. Not even talking to his soon-to-be father-in-law? I'm shocked. If I didn't talk to him at all, I'd never see the light of day again. His ignorance annoys me.

"Excellent." Father says. "Then you and Zelda can spend the rest of the day together." He informs him, and Link doesn't say a word, just gives a single nod of his head. Why isn't my father annoyed? I think he likes to be the dominant one and for everyone else to be submissive in his presence, but he usually likes people to answer him out of respect? I don't know.

After i've finished, I excuse myself. "I'm full, I will skip desert for tonight." I exit the room and close the door before anyone has time to respond. I have a feeling this is going to get me in trouble off father.

I run to my study and flop in my chair. I clench the table and try to calm myself down. It's too hot in here, so I leave to go to my favorite spot; the flower garden. When I arrive I sit myself down.

"Why is this happening to me?" I speak my thoughts. "I don't want this, Hylia!" I cry. I look at the peaceful water of the pond. The sun is almost set, and I should probably go to bed soon so I can tolerate the preparation and Link's company tomorrow.

I spend around 30 minutes in the garden and manage to get rid of most of my anger and then I head back inside. Walking through the long corridor leading to my room, I spot him in my tracks. Great.

He's looking at me. His bright blue eyes are staring at me. I instantly look away from him. I don't want to acknowledge his presence. Feeling my rage grow yet again, I don't even notice that I've tripped until he catches me. Swiftly, he caught me and I landed in his arms. I feel the blood rushing to my face causing me to turn a shade of red.

"T-thanks." I tell him quickly before pulling away, but before I can do so, his hand is firmly gripped around my wrist. I try to pull away from his grasp but it's too tight. "Let me go!" I half shout.

"Lower your voice, princess." He demands sternly with a deep voice. He actually talks?! I'm at a loss of words. I'm shocked!

"Let go of me, please." I plea with a quieter voice and he does. As I pull away, I just look at him with a completely shocked expression, he just stands there with a neutral face, again I can't see anything behind his eyes- what is he thinking?

"I-... Why did you do that?" I ask him confused. He doesn't reply. "What is wrong with you? Did you want something." I ask him? growing obviously more annoyed by the second.

Again, silence. Complete and utter silence. Why and for what reason did he grab my wrist? It was completely random, yeah sure, he caught me from falling to the floor, but it's not like he saved me from anything completely dangerous! I angrily start walking away to my room past him, feeling his eyes on me with each step I take. As I face my door, I glance over at him just to catch him staring at me. What in Hylia's name is he doing? What does he actually want from me? I look away and enter my room, slamming my door behind me loudly.