Girl's Afternoon.

I'm now standing outside of the great hall, awaiting my mother. She eventually exits the room, along with Farore and Queen Cia. I'm more confused than anxious now. Why are they with her?

"Alright, Zelda." Mother begins. "This afternoon, you, me, Queen Cia and your sister are going to be having a spa session to make us all, especially you, feel refreshed and beautiful before the big day tomorrow." She answers my confusion.

"Oh, okay. That sounds nice." Is all I say, my voice is small and my anxiety and dread is still here.

"Let's go." She says with a smile and then the 4 of us begin to walk towards the spa. Upon arriving, we are greeted by 4 other women who must've been booked for today as I've never seen them before; Two Gerudo ladies, one Hylian lady and one Zora lady.

"Greetings, your majesties." A Gerudo lady greets us kindly, bowing her head out of respect. "Today we will be giving you four special spa treatments for the wedding tomorrow." She explains. "Now, I will be doing your treatments today, Princess Zelda. Please, follow me and please attend here for just a moment, your majesties." She tells us professionally and I then follow her into another room. "Okay, Princess, would you mind changing into this robe? I will be back in a moment." She gestures to the one laying on the bed and then exits the room, closing the door behind her.

I obey her request and I take the robe that is laying on the bed, change out of my clothing and put on the white robe. It's rather comfortable and nice to be wearing something so light instead of heavy dresses.

The woman then knocks on the door shortly after and I tell her that I'm ready and she then comes in, shutting the door behind her. She has a smile on her face and it is somewhat comforting. "Good afternoon, Princess." She greets me once again.

"Good afternoon." I reply to her, smiling likewise.

"My name is Romah, and I am going to be doing your treatments for your special day tomorrow." She tells me gently. "Now, would you please lay down on your stomach, and remove the robe from you back?"She asks me.

I give her a nod, I've had a spa massage before so I do exactly that before laying myself on the bed in front of me, resting my head on my arms. Romah turned around while I was removing it.

"I am going to give you a Gerudo Massage, these are very relaxing and will relieve a lot of stress." She explains and I give her a nod. Her voice is very soothing and I'm kinda excited to feel relaxed.

She puts some cream on my back, moving my hair out the way and then proceeds to move her hands up and down my back, delicately massaging it. Oh wow, this feels really good. I can't help but close my eyes.

After a few minutes, she begins to speak. "You have a lot of tension in your back, Princess. I'm sensing that you've been feeling stressed and unsettled lately?" She questions me, almost as if she can read the emotions I have bore for the past week.

"How did you know?" I ask her fascinated.

"I can sense a few areas which are under more tension and stress, and you have quite a few." She explains. "Is the wedding making you feel anxious?" At this point I'm convinced she can read my mind.

"Yes, it really is." I admit honestly. "I can't believe it's so soon." I don't want to fully explain everything.

"It's understandable. All of Gerudo town has very excited for the big day." She tells me. "Chief Urbosa and her daughters, Riju and Nabooru will be attending."

"Of course." I tell her gently. "The Gerudo chief and her daughters are always welcome, and of course they will be attending due to their status."

"Of course." She says softly. "Now, just try to relax Princess. Let me help you, at least temporarily, feel worry free." She says and I allow her magic hands to dance on my back. After a few minutes, I feel completely relaxed and somewhat sleepy. I could quite literally fall asleep right here on this bed.

Before I know it, she finally stops her magic. "Princess, It's time for us to move on now." Her voice is soft and soothing to my ears. I can't believe it has already been an entire hour! It felt like just a short 10 minutes at most. That was amazing.

I sit up and put on my robe properly, Romah turned around as I do so. There are a pair of white slippers on the floor and I slip my feet into their incredibly soft soles. "That felt extraordinary!" I tell her rather eagerly and she giggles.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Princess." She replies sweetly. "It is time for your facial, manicure and pedicure. Please follow me." She then opens the door and we walk into another room. There are a few white seats in a line and Romah tells me to sit in one. I do so and a few moments after, my sister walks in with the Hylian lady doing her treatments.

"Oh, hello, Farore!" I greet her with a mildly surprised tone. She is wearing the same robe and slippers as I am.

"Hello, Zelda." She greets me in return, sitting in the chair next to me. "Did you enjoy the massage?" She asks me.

"It was wonderful, what about you?" I reply.

"Yes, I loved it." She says with a giggle.

Just then, both my mother and Queen Cia enter the room. Again, both wearing the same robe and slippers as me and Farore. They enter with the other Gerudo lady doing my mothers treatments, and the Zora lady doing Queen Cia's treatments.

"Hello everyone." My mother greets us with a smile.

"Hello, mother. Hello, Queen Cia." I greet them both in return politely.

Shortly we all begin to have our treatments. There is chatter amongst the eight of us in the room. It is quite enjoyable and is a relaxing day.

"Yes, tomorrow the Zora royal family will also be attending. The entier domain has been discussing it. It's such a special and uncommon event that the whole kingdom is excited for." The Zora lady tells us.

"Indeed. I remember, the kingdom was the same when it came to my wedding; everyone was so full of joy and excited for the event." My mother explains. "It would've been the same for Queen Cia, and will be the same for you, Farore."

"It most certainly was. Weddings of royals are such magical events that everyone enjoys." Queen Cia states. "And yes, it will be the same when it comes to your special day, Farore, and your brother Ravio's, and my daughter Aryll's."

I think Farore is too young to have to be discussing marriage. She doesn't need to be hearing this, let her enjoy her youth. Yes, one day she will have to wed, but there is no reason for her to have to as young as I did. Hyrule is at peace with every other kingdom now, so hopefully she can choose to marry whoever she pleases.

The rest of the treatment is filled with chatter amongst everyone but I don't really feel like talking right now. I think it's the nerves, or maybe the talk of Farore getting married at her young age.