Sister.

We're actually married. We have been for 20 minutes now- even though it feels like it happened in the blink of an eye. We're legally bound to each other and are officially husband and wife, it's surreal.

What strikes me the most is the fact that I can't get over the feeling of his lips against mine. It felt odd. It felt like he meant it? But I'm pretty much certain that he definitely didn't mean it at all; it's just for the sake of the wedding.

We're greeting the guests now. We're in a huge ballroom in the temple and the room is bustling with hundreds of people. So far the only people we've seen are our families, but my father informed me that we're to greet the other royal families very shortly. And he was right; a prince and princess are now approaching us.

"Link!" A young woman who resembles him and his sister a rather bit too much approaches us, with a prince on her arm. I'm assuming this must be her husband? Or maybe her fiancé? Well I guess I'm about to find out. She has a beaming smile and I swear I can see her glowing.

"Styla." He replies with a smile. I'm so surprised he's talking, but I guess it's necessary considering the current circumstances. This must be weird for him.

So her name is Styla, I wonder how the two know each other? She then turns to look at me. "Your highness," She says with a bow. "I'm Princess Styla, and this is my Husband, Prince Nohansen." She introduces them.

"Your majesties." The Prince says in reply, bowing his head out of respect.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I reply, bowing back. "If you don't mind me asking, which kingdom do you two come from?" I ask them politely, out of the fact that I don't recognise either of them.

"I'm the Prince of Holodrum. And I'm also the heir to the throne," He explains. "Me and Styla will be the next King and Queen of the kingdom." Oh wow. I'm sure I will have met him as a child then. But now I'm curious as to where Styla is from.

"Indeed." Princess Styla speaks. "I originally come from Hytopia; I'm the eldest daughter, and I'm Link's sister. And now, your sister-in-law." She clarifies.

Link has another sister?! How come she was never mentioned! I'm completely surprised- I didn't see this coming at all. But I suppose it explains their uncanny resemblance and how they seemed to be familiar with each other. I now feel slightly intimidated and timid. I have the feeling that  she isn't too keen on me, considering the arrangement and that Link doesn't actually love me.

"Oh wow, I never knew that Prince Link had a sister. But it's wonderful to meet you. Both of you." I tell her honestly. I hope she doesn't dislike me, because that's the last thing I want.

"It's lovely to meet you too." She replies sweetly, with a kind smile. "But unfortunately we must be going now. We will chat with the pair of you later on today. Goodbye!" She says waving as they leave.

Me and Link wave back gently. And just like that- they've left. And now me and Link are awkwardly stood next to each other silently. I wonder who we will be greeting next. I glance up at him, but his eyes are elsewhere. He is observing the atmosphere of the large number of people, and my gaze follows his. Wow. It's so incredibly packed in here, and it's making me feel uncomfortable. I feel claustrophobic in here, upon seeing all these people we will have to greet and welcome to this wedding that not even we want to attend, but we unfairly must do so.

Now approaching is a royal family, in which I'm assuming is a King, Queen and their two children. And I'm now again feeling anxious to meet these important individuals.

"Greetings, your majesties." The tall man confidently speaks, with a clear and bold voice.

"Your highness." I reply for the both of us, as I'm aware of the fact that Link isn't too keen on public speaking, or speaking at all for that matter.

"I am King Daltus of Labrynna." He introduces himself. "And this is my wife, Queen Ambi. And these are our two children, Prince Daphnes and Princess Saria." He clarifies, gesturing to the other three standing beside him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I say with a smile, and me and Link both bow our heads out of respect.

"The pleasure is ours." Queen Ambi speaks in return. We would like to offer our best regards on your marriage. And we thank you for the kind invite you offered us, to be able to share this special day with you." She tells us kindly, with a gentle voice.

"Thank you, your highnesses." I say in return. "And I would like to thank you for attending- it means a lot to be able to have your presence with us on such an occasion." I say to be as polite as possible, I'm hoping I can leave a good impression to everyone here, to make Hyrule and Hytopia be seen in a good light by the other kingdoms, I'm sure my parents, father especially will be pleased by this.

"On behalf of Labrynna, we thank you, your highness." King Daltus talks. "It isn't very often an event like this occurs. So it is a pleasure to be able to be involved in such an event." He finishes. He speaks a lot like how my father does- I guess it must just be how all kings like to present themselves.

"Hyrule and Hytopia both thank you too, for your presence and your consideration." Link speaks instead of me this time. He must be trying to make a good impression by not remaining silent, much like I am doing today. I must say, I'm rather proud of him for speaking up and stepping out of his comfort zone considering I know how much he isn't generally one to engage in conversation.

"We wish you the very best in your marriage." The king speaks, and the four of them bow their heads. "It was wonderful to meet the pair of you. But we must be going, to allow you two to greet the rest of the guests. We bid you goodbye." He finishes before they all depart, the other three also saying goodbye in response. Me and Link both do the same in return, politely waving.

And now we're back to where we were 5 minutes ago; just the two of us. Silently stood here. Awaiting for the next person or people to come thank us and tell us how they hope we have a good marriage. It almost irritates me that they're saying that, even if it's with good intentions. Because we don't even want to be married! We don't want to be here. Link is stood silently, scanning the room again. I wonder what is running through his mind. He looks stressed and I'm honestly not surprised. Should I say something? I don't know. I probably should. Okay I'm going to. But what do I say? What do I say to my husband. Hylia, that feels weird to say. Gosh I feel so pathetic, just say something for Hylia's sake!

"Are you alright?" I ask in a near-whisper. For goodness sake! I sound like an utter fool! Is that the best I could've came up with? Of course he isn't okay he probably hates me!