Till death do us part.

I've been nervous this whole time, but I didn't realise it was physically possible for me to feel even more nervous that I already was- But it turns out I can!

With a bouquet of silent princesses in my hand, me and my father are approaching the door, and when that door opens, we will reach the isle, where everyone is waiting. I feel like I'm going to vomit.

Everyone will be there; Royal families from other kingdoms, those from all over Hyrule and Hytopia... the list goes on and on.

I need life to slow down for a few moments but that doesn't seem possible. It feels like this whole week has lasted a minute! In fact- my whole life has only lasted a minute. And now I'm at the door, about to get married to Prince Link. Oh my gosh.

Father looks at me and a gentle smile spreads on his cheeks for a moment, before he then focuses his eyes on the large door, which then opens before I have time to process what is happening. My head turns from father, to the door, to then the temple, all in a second. This is really it.

My vision is a blur, there are many heads looking in my direction, but none of those that I can make out. All the way down the isle, I see the altar, which there stands a few figures who's faces I can make out, but it's easy to guess who it is. I think I'm going to faint. We're already half way down. I take a few deep breaths, and I didn't even realise that my grip had tightened on fathers arm. I don't want to cause a scene so I try my hardest to remain calm.

After a few breaths, faces are then able to be made out. I glace to the side, and my eyes land on... Princess Hilda, and the Lorulean royal family. Wow, I haven't saw them in years! But her bright purple hair and deep red eyes can be recognised from a mile away. My eyes move away from them and land on the Zora royal family. Then land on the royal family of Labrynna, and before I know it, my eyes meet Prince Link. We're at the altar!

His sapphire eyes are locked on me. Unfortunately, I can't read his expression, and it's really stressing me out! My vision is blurred again, and all I can see is colours around me, and distorted figures. Father let's go of me and I'm now stood in front of Link.

Impa and Farore are at the side of me as my bridesmaids, and there are two males stood at the side of Link as his groomsmen, but I can't even make out who they are at this moment. The priest has been talking but I didn't even realise, and now- Link is talking?! I only realise when he takes my hands into his. He's saying his vows!

"I Link, take you, Zelda, to be my wife, to have to hold..." His voice turns into ringing. His words are no longer audible and I feel like I'm about to pass out. I feel squished and I can't breathe-

"till death do us part," Those few words are the only things that my brain manages to comprehend. Till death do us part. It's really, truly hitting me. From now and forever, me and Link are now bound for the rest of our lives. I can't cope anymore.

"...Zelda." Is all I hear after that, and I'm assuming that It's my turn to say my vows now.

I try my hardest to keep my gaze on the man in front of me who is about to be my husband before I begin to speak; "I, Zelda, take you, Link to be my husband, to have to hold from this day forward," I say before taking a pause to catch some breath. "f-for worse... for richer, for poorer, in... in sickness and in health, to l-...l-love and to cherish..." I want to run out of here, I keep stuttering and messing up! I know my vows, so I don't know why I'm doing this, I'm so embarrassed right now! This is the dreaded part; "...till death do us part, according to Hylia's holy law. In the presence of Hylia I make this vow." I finally finish, and I can now see Link's face.

He looks hurt. And I'm not surprised in the slightest- he doesn't want to be here any more than I do.

The priest now speaks to everyone in the congregation, and I try my hardest to keep my focus on his words. "Will you, the families and friends of Link and Zelda..." Unfortunately I'm not able to process anymore of his words, but my attention is sparked by the audience speaking.

"We will." Everyone says in unison.

The priest begins speaking again and as usual, it all sounds like a blur to me- a foreign or ancient language. I think my body is trying to reject everything that's happening, by making it physically impossible for me to keep my full attention.

A cold metal is felt on my finger and it startles me- It's the ring! Link is placing it on my finger. "Zelda, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage, with my body I honour you..." He continues, and eventually It's my turn; my hand reaches for the ring that sits on a soft cushion, which is being held by Aryll. She must be the ring bearer. I hold the cold, hard gold ring in my hand, and shakily, my hands move to his finger and slide it on. And now I speak, basically just repeating what Link said. I don't see the point in even saying them because neither of us mean it.

The priest, as usual, begins to speak again. His voice doesn't even reach my ears, let alone do I understand a word he's saying. It's all gibberish, everything is. I'm sweating, it's too hot. Other words have been exchanged between everyone, and what not. But I don't even remember what has been said, even by me!

Okay, now something is really sparking my attention; the priest speaking. "It is at this time that I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may kiss the bride."

Swiftly, Prince Link then presses his lips, firmly, against mine! I wasn't prepared at all! My eyes are still open- I rapidly close them to mirror him, everyone is watching! I have to kiss him back! This is such a flash! Oh my gosh! And now- it's over.

Everyone has now risen from their seats and is clapping, cheering, whistling, etcetera. Oh my gosh- that happened. We're married!