Cece.

It's her. The one and only Cece!

"Good morning, Princess." She says with a beaming tone. "You didn't have to knock, you were welcome to enter." She tells me with a giggle.

"Oh my gosh, is it really you? Cece?" I ask her like some fangirl- which I guess I am!

"Heh, yes I am indeed." She replies, amused by my excitement. "However, I should be the one feeling honoured to meet you, your highness."

I give her a passionate smile. "I'm a huge fan of your clothing!" I tell her excitedly. "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you, I actually own some of your designs." I admit to her, still in shock.

"That's wonderful to hear, you have wonderful taste, your highness." She smiles back to me. "Anyways, let's not get too distracted. Today is a big day for you, and it's my job help you look your best for your big day." She explains. "So if you would please take a seat here, I am going to do your hair and makeup, and then I will help you with your outfit."

"Okay." Is all I say in reply, feeling a bit disappointed after realizing again that I'm getting married in a few hours. Wow- that actually sounds unbelievable. Cece then begins to start doing my hair, we make small talk about little things and she compliments me now and then, but I'm sure I would enjoy this a lot more if I didn't feel like I was going to throw up due to nerves. I hope she can't tell, I don't want to seem rude, as she is very kind and is doing her job of making me look the best I can for today.

There are also a few other women in the room helping her, but they don't really talk a whole much, they seem very nervous around me, much like a lot of the people who work in Hyrule Castle.

***

It feels like I've been sat in this chair forever, but in reality, It's actually only been about 2 hours. I sigh internally. I'm so bored, but I guess I'm glad because if time is going slow, I have more time as a single woman, and more time before the wedding.

"We're almost done now." Cece says in her usual ecstatic tone. "How are you feeling? Excited?"

I don't really know how to reply to that. "I'm a little nervous." I reply honestly. Not at all am I excited.

"That's completely normal! It's a very big life event." She says with enthusiasm. "But you, Princess, have nothing to worry about. What is making your nervous in particular?" She sounds like a therapist.

"I guess..." I pause to think. "I'm not exactly sure. I guess just the whole thing in general." It's true- I'm not sure what it is exactly that's making me nervous- I'm leaning more towards the fact that it's because I don't even love the groom. Nor do I want to get married to him, or married yet in general. I guess it's just a mixture of everything.

"Maybe it's because you're going to be stood in front of so many important people, from all over Hyrule, as well as others from outside of Hyrule, like other kingdom's monarchies, lords, generals, ecetera." Cece intelligently replies. That is a good point.

"I guess so- some of these people I haven't actually been around in many years, or at all for that matter." I reply to her. While this is one of the least of my worries, it is still an additional issue added to my other concerns. Actually, thinking about it, it's a very big issue; one of my biggest concerns now. I will have to interact with kings, queens, princes, princesses, lords, etc from all sorts of different kingdoms. This is so nerve racking.

"It's completely understandable, we give you our best of wishes." She offers from everyone in the room. "Okay, we're finished. It's time for the exciting part; the dress!" She says enthusiastically.

"Alright." I say in reply, I then stand up and we walk over towards another room, which inside has an elegant, sophisticated, exquisite dress. I'm absolutely speechless at the mere sight of it.

"Of course, we will give you some privacy." She tells me in a serious manner. "However, once you're done, we will help you with adjusting, embellishing and styling the dress for you." She explains to me.

"Okay, thank you." I tell her and she smiles in return before closing the door for me. I turn around, and again, my eyes are blessed by the sight of my mothers old dress. I'm not sure why, but I feel a bit sentimental. And now I'm going to be wearing this dress. This beautiful, pure, and delicate dress. The only difference between me and my mother is the fact that she was marrying someone she loved, out of her own free will.

I undress before I hesitantly and cautiously remove the gown from it's hanger. In a desperate attempt not to damage this timeless clothing, I slip into it with care and make sure not to rush. After a few minutes, I step out of the room, and am greeted again by the famous Cece and her assistants. I still can't believe my favorite fashion designer is the one helping me prepare for my wedding. She is an inspiration to me in many ways.

Smiling, they walk up to me. "Princess, you look absolutely divine. Let us help you perfect it now." Cece tells me and I nod as a form of consent for them to come and do whatever they have to.

To be honest, I hate this; I hate wearing all this heavy makeup, spending all this time getting ready for one lousy day, this dress that is too big for me because I'm simply a girl, whereas my mother was an adult when she wore this. Of course it was bound to be too big, but that was and still is irrelevant to me, and one of the least of my problems. I'm only cooperating right now out of fear. Fear of my father, war, disappointment.

Not realizing I was daydreaming, Cece brings me back down to reality by informing me that they are done. Wow, it's actually been hours in the space of what felt like five short minutes. I look at myself in the large mirror in front of me. They are very meticulous. Everything looks perfect. I can't see one imperfection with their dedication to make me look lovely, accept for me.

"We haven't much time left, so we have to work hastily." Cece says before they get to work and do just that. I feel anxious now. As they begin doing the final touches of my jewelry, shoes, and veil, my brain enters fight or flight. I'm trying my very hardest to now show them that I'm absolutely terrified right now, at this moment in time.

We suddenly hear a knock at the door.

"Yes?" Cece speaks in response.

Incomes the same maid which escorted me here a few hours a go, Suzana. "His majesty has requested Princess Zelda's presence; the carriage is now ready and awaiting your arrival, your highness."

"Best of wishes, Your highness." Cece tells me, and the others also send me their regards. I briefly thank them all as my brain is too stressed to properly process everything that's going on around me right now. I hope I didn't sound impolite or anything. The only thing I fully understand right now is that I'm about to leave for my wedding. Right now.

I bid them goodbye and then I make my way with Suzana to the carriage that is awaiting me. This is it.