Wildberry Muffin.

"Good morning... Your highnesses?" Is what am awoken to. A maid gently awakens us, pure confusion and surprise in her voice.

"Good morning." I reply as she opens my curtains. Looking to my right, I see my sister. Oh, I forgot Farore slept in my room, no wonder the maid was confused. "Farore slept in here last night, since it would be the last time we will ever be able to do this, since I'm getting married in... tomorrow?" I explain to try ease her confusion, but startle myself with the fact that in 24 short hours me and Prince Link are going to be husband and wife! This is far too soon!

"Oh, that explains it then, Princess." The maid chuckles softly to herself as she opens the curtains and I give her a soft smile in return.

Farore's slumber is halted from the conversation occurring around her, so she sits up. "Good morning, everyone." She says with a yawn, stretching her arms. Her eyes still unopened due to the gleaming sun shining directly onto her.

"Good morning!" The maid says happily. "How was your sleep?" She has a friendly nature.

"It was wonderful, actually. Thank you, Clavia." Farore responds smiling as she gets out of bed. This must be her personal maid, they seem to get along quite well. My sister has always been very friendly.

As their catch-up occurs, I make my way into my dressing room and get ready for the day. I wear a royal blue bouffant dress, with gold around the waist line as well as the neck line. I brush my hair and leave it down, place a petit tiara on my head. To finish my outfit, I wear matching blue pumps along with a gold necklace touched with the symptom of the triforce. I think this looks good.

Entering the room back into my chamber, I notice my bed is made and my sister and Clavia are gone. Farore will have gone to get ready for the day, and Clavia will have gone to do her other duties.

As I exit my room, close the door, and make my way downstairs for breakfast, I feel a pain in my chest. However, this pain is due to anxiety and stress. I'm so incredibly nervous for my wedding. Life doesn't feel real at the moment and I don't know what to do.

I enter the great hall and am greeted by everyone, even Farore was somehow ready before me.

"Good morning, Zelda." Mother greets me with a tiny smile, which I can't tell if it's real or forced.

"Good morning." I say in return with a smile. I take a seat next to my brother and he looks up at me with a joyful smile. His eyes are always full of light.

"Hello Zelda!" He greets me happily, we haven't seen or spoken to each other properly for a little while, so this will be a nice little catch up with him.

"Hello, Ravio," I return the kind nature with a smile. "How are you?" I ask, genuinely interested.

"I'm great! I'm going to help with anything that needs it in Castle Town this morning." He tells me enthusiastically, he's always full of energy.

"Oh, that sounds fun! I'm proud of you doing all this work lately." I tell him, he's been doing lots of lessons, sword training, and helping people of the kingdom. He will make a great future king.

"Yeah, thank you. Would you like to come with me? I haven't saw you properly in a long time!" He asks me and I don't actually have anything planned.

"I mean..." I look at my mother and father who seem to be deep in conversation to notice our conversation before looking back to my brother. "Yeah, why not?" I reply with a happy smile.

"Yay! Today is going to be great!" His presence just feels like light. He's the most precious and kind soul.

We shortly finish our breakfast of omelets, mushrooms and fruits, and then I make sure to hastily leave the great hall before my mother or father can tell me I have something to do today. I just want to spend it with my younger brother for one last time, while I still can.

Reaching the exit of the castle, my brother is now walking by my side. I didn't mean to rush away from him, I was just trying to hastily leave my parents' sight before they could request me to do something that I wouldn't enjoy a single bit.

"Now, what do you want to go do now?" I ask him as we approach Castle Town.

"Let's go check on the markets and shops!" He says passionately, I give him a nod and we then make our way around the streets, the first shop we pass is a bakery. "Let's go in here." He tells me.

"Okay." I say, today I'm going to make him happy. We walk inside the bakery and the shop is only occupied by three customers; a young woman with her child who also appears to be rather young, and a man who looks to be in his thirties.

"Welcome- Oh my goodness!" The baker says as he looks at me and my brother. He appears to be very shocked by our presence. "Princess Zelda, Prince Ravio! Welcome!" He says panicking.

The man buying a loaf of bread looks equally as shocked as the baker and mother, and the child stares at us with bright eyes.

"Hello." I say politely in return with a kind smile, I don't want him to feel under pressure because of our presence.

The man quickly pays and leaves the shop.

"Your majesties-" The woman says getting our attention, "Please, you may be served before us." She says being extremely kind.

However, I decline her generosity. "No, no. You were here first, you can go first!" She seems hesitant, but I don't want her to have to wait longer, especially with a child, just because we're of royalty. Ravio nods his head with me in agreement. "Please, I insist."

"Oh, thank you, Princess." She says with a smile of gratitude and I smile at her in return. She then goes on to order a loaf of bread.

Today I would like to do at least 1 good deed, so when she is about to pay, I intervene. "I wish to pay for this." I tell her and the baker. Her kind gesture earlier deserves one in return.

"What?" She looks at me in disbelief.

"I'll pay for you." I tell her again, pulling out a handful of rupees.

"But I-" She starts but before she can finish, I place them on the counter.

"I insist." I tell her again, smiling at her to ease her shock. "Now, please go and enjoy your meal."

"Hylia bless you, Your highness." She says, bowing her head before taking her bread and leaving the shop, taking her sons hand.

"That was very kind of you, Princess." The baker tells me with a smile. "What can I get you today?" He asks us kindly, and I look at my brother.

"What would you like, Ravio?" I ask him and he points at a small wildberry muffin on the shelf. He has always had a love for those, ever since he tried one when he was a young child.

"I would like one of these muffins, please." He tells the baker in a polite manner.

"Certainly." Is given in return from the baker and he hastily goes to fetch him one of the freshly baked muffins off of the shelf, placing it in a small bag before passing it over the counter to my brother. "Now, anything for you, Princess?" He asks me.

"No, thank you. I've just eaten breakfast, though I will definitely stop by another day." I assure him.

"Thank you, sir." Ravio thanks him before we pay and exit the shop. He has always been a fan of wildberry cakes and muffins since he was young.

"Goodbye!" I tell him as we exit.

"That was really nice of you to pay for that lady's bread, Zelda." My brother tells me, taking a bite out of his wildberry muffin.

"She was a kind person, and I wanted to do a kind gesture today." I explain to him.