Sophie.

We have been strolling around town for about two hours now, entering shops, passing markets and what not, we received many surprised faces and people being kind out of respect. Regardless, me and my brother both have had a great morning together.

"Oh, Zelda." Ravio says, getting my attention. "Could we please go in this Armour Shop?" He asks me, pointing to the large shop in front of us.

"Of course." I tell him and we make our way inside the building. As we enter our eyes are took by the sight of many different types of clothing. Ravio is drawn to the knight armour in one corner of the room, whereas I'm drawn to a beautiful lilac dress.

"Princess Zelda!" A dainty woman who looks shocked to see me in her shop gets my attention, before her eyes land on my brother, Prince Ravio!"
Her eyes examine the rest of the shop for any of the other members of my family, when realising no one is there, her eyes land back on me and my brother.

"Hello," I say, walking up to her and putting my hand out in front of her to shake her hand with a smile. "Lovely to meet you!"

Instantly, she takes my hand and shakes it one too many times. "It's an honour to meet you too, Princess!" She says with a wide smile. "H-how can I help you?" She asks me nervously.

"Oh, me and my brother just came here to have a look at your collection of clothing." I explain to her. "What is your name?" I ask.

"S-/Sophie. My names Sophie!" She tells me in a stutter. "My sister, Cece, owns a shop in Hateno Village, I'm sure you've heard of her!" She tells me.

"Oh, of course! Her clothing is quite beautiful." I tell her kindly.

"I know, and I can't believe your a fan! Well- this is my shop! I also decided to create my own fashion." She tells me, but seems very nervous of mine and Ravio's presence in her shop.

"Well, it's absolutely lovely!" I tell her. "I love this lilac dress." I say, my gaze moving to it.

"Oh, thank you, Princess!" She hurries over to it. "Y-You can have it for free!" She tells me.

"No, no, It's completely okay." I reassure her. "I'm actually not going to be able to wear it, my wedding is tomorrow." I explain to her, that thought coming back to me after forgetting about it for a few hours.

"Oh my, I heard about that! To the Prince of Hytopia?" She asks me gently. I notice Ravio's head turn to look at me for a few moments before looking away. I couldn't see what his facial expression was because I was focusing my attention on Sophie.

"Indeed." I tell her, trying not to sound downhearted but I'm not sure I did the best job at it.

"Oh, congratulations." She tells me joyfully. "A lot of men in the kingdom must be devastated." She jokes.

I give her a soft giggle. "Please, your too kind." My eyes catch the clock on the wall and I notice the time- lunch will be ready in 5 minutes. "Oh- I'm so sorry, but me and my brother must be back in the castle very soon!" I tell her. "It was lovely to meet you, Sophie! I will come back one day, I promise." I tell her before I take my brothers hand.

"An absolute honour to meet you, your highnesses." She tells me with a small bow of her head.

"It was my pleasure." I say before leaving.

"She was so nervous." Ravio stated the obvious as we start walking back to the castle hastily.

"Indeed she was, she was a very kind woman." I say in reply and he nods. "Lunch will be ready, we don't want to be in trouble off father for being late." I explain our departure to him.

"Oh, okay." He says softly before going quiet for a few moments before he then speaks again; "Zelda, you're getting married tomorrow? I thought there was going to be more time before the wedding." His voice sounds hurt and it's breaking my heart.

"Yeah, I know." I reply. "But, we've had a great morning together, and we will have a good time together for the rest of the day, and the wedding will be fun, so don't worry, we still have time together." I'm trying my best to reassure him. Putting on a brave face for him is incredibly difficult as I'm absolutely terrified for tomorrow.

"True." He says, nodding. "I'm going to miss you, I hope you visit often." He tells me gently.

"I'll miss you too- all of you. And of course I'll come visit!" I say with a comforting smile to ease his worries and he smiles back. "Don't worry about it, Ravio. Everything will be okay, I promise."

We very shortly arrive back at the castle and we make our way inside, reaching the great hall, we are greeted by everyone.

"Right on time." Our mother says as we take a seat on the table. She is right, we are quite literally on time as the food is being placed in front of us pretty much instantly after we take our seat. A small chicken salad. I'm actually really nervous now and I don't feel like eating at all. "This afternoon is going to be busy, Zelda." My mother tells me.

"Oh?" I say unsure of what she is implying.

"We have many pre-wedding tasks that will be done this afternoon." She explains. "After lunch, please wait outside of the great hall for me and then I will explain everything properly." She tells me.

"Okay." I say in reply, I'm at a loss for words due to the anxiety I'm currently experiencing. I've only had a single bite of my salad and if I have anymore I think I'm going to be sick.

One thing I don't understand how Prince Link is acting so calm in all of this. He doesn't seem to be anxious or unsettled. I almost envy him for being so relaxed and reserved all of the time. I think he may be feeling the same as me, it's just expected.

"Tonight at dinner, times and other factors of the wedding will be discussed." My father announces.

Everyone nods in agreement to his statement and continues with their food. I, however, cannot bring myself to eat another bite. I don't even want a drink but my throat feels dry. I force myself to swallow a mouth full of water to refresh my throat and mouth. What is getting to me the most is the fact that this time tomorrow, I will be at the altar, saying my vows and marrying him. This is terrifying. It doesn't quite feel real, life lately has felt distorted and unreal. I don't know why I or it feels like this but I hate it. I really hate it. I feel trapped and there is absolutely nothing I can do. I can't run, there is no kingdom that will not search for me. I will be found. I don't know what to do anymore. Hylia, save me.