Welcome.

"Luckily for you, Princess, today's activities are consisted of easygoing ones." Ashai informs me. "Today, our job is to show you around the castle and help you start to know your way around."

"Just to help settle you in, essentially." Amira confirms my thought. "And this should take up about two to three hours, since it's 3pm now, you will be just in time for dinner."

"Oh okay, that sounds pleasant." I reply.

"I agree." Laissa replies with a smile. "Anyways, let's begin, shall we?" She says and we all agree.

We exit the room and the girls guide me through the vast and magnificent walls of the castle.

"This is the east wing. Here you will find the library, chapel, flower gardens, Princess Aryll's room and more." Ashai explains. "Do any of those serve as interest to you?"

"Indeed. I will certainly pass some time in the library and flower gardens, and of course in the chapel in the evenings." I reply with my mind already made. I'm excited to visit the library- it has always been a passion of mine to read and discover things.

"Well, that is perfect." Saria smiles.

We continue walking around the castle, observing the beauty and the detailed interior. I am actually enjoying this quite a bit. An hour and so passes and we eventually move into the exterior of the castle. We first visit all the gardens and orchids and whatnot around the back, before we then move to the side of the castle to around the front.

"This is the knight's training ground. You will find many of Hytopia's talented and strong knights here." Anju tells me as we all watch them training intensely.

"Including your husband, princess." Lasli adds and I give her a nod in return. I'm never sure how to respond when they mention Link. I don't really know him very much. He's still rather distant. We haven't spoken more than a few words to each other today.

More time passes and I'm informed by my ladies it is now time for dinner. I'm actually rather hungry right now so it's a good time.

"Before dinner, it's of course necessary to show you to your chamber." Ashai informs me. The rest of my ladies have gone for their dinner now.

"Oh, of course." I nod as she takes me up to my room. She is my main lady and will spend most of the time with me. She is a kind person. All of them are. I'm sure they will be good companions.

We arrive and Ashai opens the door for me. "The prince isn't here. He will be at the great hall by now." She informs me.

I almost forgot I share a room with Link. Oops. "Is this his room?" I ask her calmly.

"Yes, well, it's yours and his room now." She giggles as she reminds me again and I smile back.

"Well, it is truly beautiful." I say admiring the gleaming colours.

"It is. Of course, while the family were in Hyrule, a few renovations have been made, to give it a more neutral atmosphere, as you will now be living here, too." She explains the reason as to why it doesn't look completely like the chamber of a boy and it makes complete sense.

"I appreciate that." I say honestly, as it wasn't a necessity.

Ashai smiles, before speaking again. "Well, it's now time for me to escort you to dinner."

We proceed to head down to the large, great hall downstairs. The guards open the door and I step inside. I'm fortunately not the last one to enter, as Aryll follows behind me.

"Greetings, Zelda." King Ganondorf greets me.

"Good evening, sire." I say while bowing my head to him. He's a rather intimidating man, I must admit.

"Please, take a seat." He gestures for me to sit next to his son and I do as instructed.

Food is then served in front of us and we begin to eat our meals.

"So, Zelda," He begins to speak again. "Have your ladies escorted you around the castle this afternoon?" He asks me before taking a bite.

I nod, before swallowing and speaking in response. "Indeed. I've been shown around the castle's interior and exterior. It's truly magnificent." I explain politely.

"Well, that's good to hear." He replies boldly. "And this is a toast to you. Your marriage to my son, a new alliance and peace." He says, raising his glass.

We all in return raise our glasses, before taking a drink out of them. I don't particularly like the taste of wine, but I will have a sip for the occasion as it is appropriate. I appreciate the warm welcome from them, it does help relax my butterflies a bit.

Link is again silent. Even in his own home and kingdom. I look around and I notice Aryll is staring at me, as she notices me looking at her she smiles. This is her first interaction with me, and of course I smile back.

We soon finish our food and it was actually rather delicious. This is the first time I've enjoyed a meal in what feels like forever. King Ganondorf then stands up, signaling it's okay for us to leave.

Standing up, I then steadily make my way to the chapel. This will be the first time I pray there. It's actually quite exciting. And I want to show Hylia my devotion to her, regardless.

I manage to find my way smoothly, not actually getting lost. I approach the doors carefully, and gently open one. I step inside and I'm blessed with the sweet scent of thick plumes of insence.

The room is empty and there are candles lit with care, giving an enchanting glow. I walk towards the goddess statue at the front which is surrounded by miniature goddesses around her, kneeling before their graces.

I begin to pray, in a low voice.

"Hylia, Din, Farore and Nayru, I come seeking guidance." I begin, hands clutched together as I'm kneeling. I shut my eyes, chin slightly up. "Please guide me in the right direction within my new life. For I have been married and now live in a new location. I trust that my wishes will remain protected under your care, and that you will help keep me safe and guide me into the a pathway of light and prosperity."

I take a deep breath, before then reciting the main prayer of the Book of Magic; the holy book.

The moment I say the word "Amen." to finish my prayers, I'm startled by the sound of the doors behind me opening rather harshly. Still kneeling, my head flings around, to see who's arrived.