Good luck, sister.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Oh, this is either Farore or Ravio. "Come in."

In comes my younger brother, dressed in a suit of the same color pallet of my mothers dress. I guess the whole family is today, of course.

I greet him with a warm smile. "Hello!" I say to him, trying to appear as positive as possible. There is no way I'm going to show my little brother that I'm feeling distraught.

"Hi Zelda..." He replies, but his tone doesn't match mine. He appears to be rather upset.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" I ask him calmly and softly, I want to be able to soothe him.

"Nothing, I guess... I'm just going to miss you." He tells me honestly. Hylia bless his soul.

"Oh, Ravio." I say, standing up and waking towards him. "I'm going to miss you too! But don't worry, we still have all of today together, as well as tomorrow morning." I attempt to cheer him up.

"I know, it's just that, well..." He pauses to find the correct words. "Life is going to be different."

He's not wrong there. Life is going to be so different now, for everyone. "I know. But don't worry, I'll come visit as much as I can; Hytopia isn't too far away. So don't worry, it's not like we won't see each other again." I explain. Everyone, including myself, have been acting like I'm never going to see my family again. That's far from true, it just won't be as frequent as it has always been.

"Please come visit us soon." He pleas gently.

"Of course I will!" I say giggling. "But, I have something important I want you to do for me." I tell him in a hushed tone.

This sparks his attention. "What?" He is very quick to reply.

"Well, since I'm going to be gone, I need you to be brave for everyone. Especially Farore. You're getting more and more grown up now, so you will be doing a very grown up thing by being brave for her." I tell him. "Can I trust you to do that?"

"Yes! You can trust me!" He says determined. "I promise, I'll be brave for her!"

"I'm glad to hear it." I reply with a sweet smile. He's always been like this; if he thinks it's a challenge, he won't think twice about saying yes. I guess it has it's pros and cons. "Now, are we going to go and have a good rest of the day?" I ask him, and somewhat, I'm asking myself at the same time. Is the rest of today going to be good? I don't know.

"Yeah! We're gonna have cake, dance... cake... erm, well... yeah!" He tells me, trying to think of another task rather than eating cake. His response makes me laugh.

"Well, I'm glad to hear it!" I reply cheerfully for him. "I've actually heard that there will be wildberry cake there, too." I tell him with a playful smirk.

I swear I can see sparkles in his eyes when I tell him this. "Really?!" He says with disbelief, hope, joy, and also excitedly all at the same time. "For real?!"

"I'm certain." I promise him.

"This is going to be the best day ever!" He squeals. I'm not sure if he's right on my behalf.

I laugh in return. "It sure will be." I say bitterly, trying not to show it through my smile.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Both of our heads snap into the direction of where the noise came from. "Oh, it's probably Farore." Ravio tells me calmly, before running and hugging me tightly. "I love you, I'll see you soon."

I wrap my arms around him, returning the hug. "I love you so much, Little brother."

"Good luck, sister." He replies before running out of the room, in which Farore enters. I'm so happy I was able make him happier and enlighten his mood.

"Zelda, you look absolutely unbelievable beautiful. You look like a goddess." Her mouth is agape.

My sister makes me smile, she's such a sweet girl. "So do you!" I reply honestly. She is wearing the same colour palette as the rest of the family, her dress is very similar to my mothers, and her hair is styled slightly differently; she has her hair down with a braid, she looks gorgeous.

"How are you feeling?" She asks me with a face that is awaiting a response that says 'stupid question'.

"I'm absolutely terrified." I tell her honesty.  I'm actually sweating, and shaking. I don't know what to do. I can't sit or stand still anymore. "I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do Farore, I-"

Before I can finish saying whatever I was about to, which even I am unsure of what I was going to say, Farore sharply cuts in. "Calm down, Zelda." She says, putting her hands in mind, standing in front of me. "I know this is very scary and difficult for you, I truly do, but I just want you to try your hardest to remain calm for today."

I clench her hands in mine, I want to scream. I want to run away, but I can't. I'm actually trapped. I try to focus all of my energy on her palms to distract myself, and eventually manage to take a deep breath and fight back these tears that I didn't know even formed. "I'll try." Even if I don't know for certain that I'll be able to do so.

"I believe in you, Zelda. I love you." She tells me and pulls me into a tight hug. I don't hesitate to embrace her and squeeze her. Gosh I love her.

"I love you too, Farore." I reply, grateful to have her.

"Good luck, sister." She replies before we part. "I have to go now. Father will be here soon, I'll see you soon! You're going to be perfect." She says leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

Now I'm left alone again. I feel unreal. My vision is blurred. Any minute now, my father is going to come enter the room and that will be it. I will be taken to walk down the isle, towards the groom.

I cant do this. I just cant.

Knock. Knock. Knock.