Chapel.

Upon asking him this almost difficult question for him, I can tell he is struggling to find the words. I do not wish to make him feel uncomfortable, nor do I wish to make him feel like he has to tell me things.

"It's okay if you do not wish to speak about this right now, I completely understand." It might be something personal- or serious. I don't want to make him feel pressured, I'm going to be his wife and I don't want him to grow to feel anxious around me, and feel that he has to share every detail out of fear. I want to be as understanding as I can.

I can see clear relief in his eyes after my statement. He still isn't talking much, but he has spoke- so that's something... I guess. Though I am still slightly upset about him giving me the cold shoulder and when he wouldn't let go of me the other night. That was just weird. Really weird.

Link's POV.

Zelda is a funny one, one minute she's quiet, then next she's shy and nervous, and then next she's shouting at me. This is going to be... eventful. She's like a beautiful dynamic. It's going to take a lot of getting used to, but I've got no choice but to do it.

I've only known her a few days, and I honestly don't feel comfortable enough to tell her about my noiseless mannerisms. It's not that I don't trust her, it's just something personal. I might tell her one day.

"Would you like to walk somewhere?" Zelda asks me timidly, I think she feels a bit shamed for lashing out on me, but I kinda deserved it for my ignorance.

I give her a nod in response to her question, and without another word, the two of us begin to walk around this orchid. Hyrule is a beautiful kingdom, I wonder how Zelda is going to cope with living in my kingdom, Hytopia, in the future, I wonder if she's even thought about it much.

"So uh..." Zelda begins to talk, getting my attention once again. "I guess if we're going to get to know each other, we should probably start sharing some things about each other." She suggests appropriately and she's right.

I give her a nod. "You can tell me some things about you first." I tell her in response. I still don't feel too comfortable talking around her.

"Okay," She answers, I hope she understands. "Well, as you know I am the eldest of my siblings; Farore and Ravio." She tells me and I'm listening, she's probably just telling me this for starters.

"Though I'm a Princess, I'm actually quite adventurous and I love to explore and study places in Hyrule, like ancient places. I'm also multilingual; I can speak all the languages spoken in Hyrule, ancient Hyrulean, and a few others. And in my spare time, I enjoy reading books from the library." Woah, she sounds pretty smart. I'm quite impressed.

"You sound very intelligent." I reply to her.

"Thank you," She says with a light smile. "What about you?" She asks and I don't know how to reply.

"I mainly help lead the soldiers in training." I reply, that statement is somewhat true, just not all the details.

"Oh? So you're a skilled swordsman too?" She asks me curiously and I nod. I'm a little bit more than just skilled, but I think that's good enough.

"Oh- here is the Chapel." Zelda states, pointing to the large building in front of us. "Would you like to come inside and pray with me before dinner?" She asks me in a gentle manner, and I give her another nod in response. We walk inside and take a seat on the front row, in front of the goddess statue.

I've heard about the Spring of Courage here in Hyrule. While I'm here, I would like to visit the spring as it represents the triforce that I wield. Maybe Hylia can help ease these burdens I bear.

Zelda kneels and she begins to pray and I do the same. My eyes are closed and my hands are pressed against each other firmly.

After a few minutes of praying to our goddess, I eventually finish my prayers and go to sit up again. Zelda is still there, praying her troublesome away. The sunlight shining through the stained glass of the chapel blesses the both of us. I can't help but notice her undeniable beauty. The fair princess of Hyrule- soon to be my wife.

The thought of marriage at our young age gives me a vexatious attitude. Yes, it's common for royalty and the wealthy, but that doesn't mean it's fair. But after all, it's all for the good of our kingdoms- one of the main reasons I didn't completely neglect the idea to my father. However, that wouldn't be a good idea to begin with.

The Princess finished praying, and then returns to her original position sitting next to me. Her eyes then dart at the clock sitting on the wall; it's almost time for our evening meal. Thank Hylia, i'm starving.

"We should probably return to the castle, dinner will be served in about 20 minutes." She declared and we stand up in unison, before exiting the holy building.

The sky is dotted with soft clouds, and the sun heading towards the horizon for the the evening. It's quite charming. As we walk, her slightly in front of me, my eyes are locked on her unintentionally. All I see is a Princess, we're both doing the right thing by allowing peace between our kingdoms, which was started by conflict neither of us had anything to do with. Whatever people say, I find that rather unjust. However, I've grown to realise something crucial; This whole situation is not her fault, I hold no ill feelings towards her. No resentment or harsh feelings. I don't quite feel... anything towards her.

In a few years to come, we are going to rule Hytopia together. I'm the heir to the throne of Hytopia, first in line being the eldest son, which means Zelda is going to the future Queen. Actually, even if I didn't have this arranged marriage with Zelda, I would've most certainly still been destined to wed a princess.

After a short stroll, we eventually reach the main castle. I look at Zelda again, and she almost looks infuriated. Did I unintentionally do something wrong again?

"Princess, you appear to be angered?" I somewhat question her, confused of her nature.