Good luck, brother.

Link's POV.

We arrived at the Temple of Time about an hour ago. It looks much like our kingdoms Temple. In fact, Hyrule and Hytopia have a lot of similarities. Now, I'm sat in my dressing room, by myself, with my thoughts. I don't actually know what I feel. I don't feel anger, sadness, or worry. I feel emotionless.

With half an hour to go before I have to go to the altar, my thoughts are suddenly halted by a knock on the door. I sigh, standing up to go and open it. On the other side stands my sister. She is dressed up in a lilac dress, representing our kingdom, along with her hair in her usual two pigtails, and finished with some light jewelry. "Hello, big brother!" She tells me cheerfully.

I welcome her inside and then close the door behind her. "Hello, Aryll." I reply to her, a smile appearing on my face. "Are you okay?"

"Yep! I just wanted to come see you before you get married!" She explains to me. "Styla is here, and she is going to come see you after me!"

"Oh, is she?" I ask her in response. I haven't seen Styla for a couple of months, so I'm happy I'm going to get to see her soon. "And thank you for coming to see me." I tell her, Aryll is one of the only people I actually don't mind talking around.

"Of course! How do you feel, big brother?" She asks me the question I'm unsure of myself.

"I'm... okay, actually." I tell her honestly.

"Really? Not even nervous?" She looks confused.

I shake my head, looking at the clock, before my eyes turn back to her. "Not really, no."

"Well that's good!" She is always a very positive soul in every situation. "Today is going to be great, everyone is here, and we're going to all spend a great day together. I can't wait!" She cheers.

I smile at her attitude towards the situation. I hope today is okay, but I can't see me feeling very joyful in the way she is. "I'm glad to hear that." I tell her, however, my eyes keep leaving her to glance at the clock. Time is going faster and faster. Only 20 minutes before I have to head to the altar now. I guess my eyes must have held an expression that showed concern of some sort, because Aryll is now looking at the time.

"Oh my, I must hurry!" She rushes and gives me tight squeeze, which was intended to be a hug. "Good luck, brother! See you later! I have to go to my seat now!" She squeals, bursting with excitement, before rushing out the door.

I can't help but chuckle to myself as the door closes, and I walk towards the stained glass window of the room, gazing outside it. I don't think Aryll really understands this situation properly, she understands about the war that occurred, and how I fought in it. But I don't think she realizes me and Zelda don't love each other.

Zelda must be here by now. I wonder how she feels. Honestly, thinking about her makes me feel anger. Not to her necessarily, more like for her. I don't love her, nor do I dislike her. I feel nothing for her, I'm not sure if that sounds bad, since she is going to be my literal wife. But I can't fall in love with someone who I've known for a week. It's just ridiculo-.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Again, interrupted from my thoughts by a knock at the door, my eyes shoot towards the clock. 15 more minutes. This is starting to get tense.

I walk towards the door, opening it. Dressed in an orange and iris colored dress, with long, blonde hair, stands Styla, with a duchenne smile painted across her cheeks, and she then jumps into my arms.

"Link!" She says, expressing true enjoyment and happiness in her voice when she speaks.

"Styla." I reply, chucking lightly, hugging her back.

She pulls away and I welcome her inside, closing the door behind her. She takes a seat on one of the chairs in the room, and I remain standing.

"Oh my, you look so grown up!" She looks at me amazed. "How have you been?"

"I've been doing alright, what about you? How is Holodrum?" I reply to her, I can't wait for her to tell me about everything going on in her life, whether if he now or later. I've missed her a bunch.

"Oh, it's been wonderful! Me and Nohansen are so happy, and everything is going great! Thank you, but that's enough about me, we can talk about me later." She shakes off that conversation. "We're here to talk about you. So, how are you feeling?" She asks me seriously, with a look of concern spreading across her features, replacing her merry expression.

"I don't know." I tell her, like I told Aryll. "I'm not happy but I'm not sad, either."

"Well, I've been told all about how it was arranged, and honestly, when I found out, I was so incredibly angry." She stands up to look at me properly. "How dare they do this to you, and the Princess you're going to marry. It's completely unfair, do you love her? Be honest with me." She's growing angry.

I don't want her to be infuriated and cause a scene before the wedding, but I know she's mature enough not to. Hesitant to reply, I manage to shake my head. "No, I don't. I hardly know her."

Clenching her fists, her eyes are filled with disgust, but not aimed towards me. It's towards our parents and Zelda's. "This is unbelievable. You're sorting out their conflict, unfairly, by being forced into this loveless marriage?" She asks, basically summing everything up.

"Yeah, pretty much." I'm remaining calm for her. I agree, but I don't feel as much anger as she's showing. I don't feel anything to be honest.

"I'm so sorry, Link." She says gently, her anger starting to fade into sorrow for me now. I forgot how much Styla's mood changes, and how quickly.

"Don't be sorry." I reply. "I'm not too concerned. I don't want to marry her, but I don't have a choice. I don't love her, but I'd rather marry her then fight in a another war." She knows how much my past affected me, so I'm sure what I'm saying will make perfect sense to her.

Nodding her head, confirming my though, she then replies, "I know. But it still doesn't make it fair."

My eyes are constantly glued to the clock, and like Aryll, Styla's eyes have seemed to follow my gaze. 10 more minutes. "Wow, I better get going." She tells me and I give her a nod.

"I'll see you later." I tell her.

Standing up, she gives me another hug. "I'll see you later. Good luck, brother." She gives me a kiss on the cheek, before smiling and walking away.

As she exits, unexpectedly, incomes both of my parents. I guess they are coming to do the same as my sisters before I have to go out.

Woah, I'm actually starting to feel a little nervous.