Chapter 7

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY BC ARIANABIEBZZ IS BAE AND REQUESTED IT

THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER TOO

Dedicated to Kaitlyn / arianabiebzz

"Explain." I say sitting on my bed.

Harry sits on the bed in front of me.

"They're blackmailing me." he says leaning against the headboard.

"Why?" I nosily ask.

"None of your business."

"Fair enough." I roll my eyes.

I don't wanna deal with this.

My phone buzzes next to me and I check it, it's from Chad.

Chad: I'm coming Friday morning, you can skip class, can't wait!

I reply.

Me: can't wait! Love you.

Harry watches me as I smile at my phone and take off my shoes and socks.

"Is that him?" He asks.

I nod before removing my hoodie, leaving me in a short sleeved t shirt and shorts.

"Sorry," he says, it looks like he's never said the word before. "About them."

"It's fine I guess. I got called a fine piece of ass in the process." I smirk.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of that." Harry groans removing his shoes, socks, pants, and shirt. He's just in boxers and looks so fucking amazing. My heart is beating so fast and I think my knees are going to give out, any second. Yeah, he's that hot.

"One of the rules was to not undress in front of me," I bite my lip.

"I thought you were enjoying it." He smirks.

My cheeks heat up and I stay seated on the bed. Harry gets up and walks over to me. He grabs my arm, pulling me up so I'm standing in front of him.

"You want me, don't you?" He whispers into my ear.

Holy fuck.

I grab his cheeks and desperately push his face into mine, we hungrily kiss each other and my mouth is moving at a rapid pace, along with his.

"Wait," he says pulling away.

He shuts the blinds and then he pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. I'm leaning against the headboard straddling Harry. I'm such a slut. But I'll let it slide just this once. It is Harry after all.

What the fuck am I saying? I'm crazy.

"Take the shorts off." He instructs and I nod rapidly.

I take off my shirt and shorts leaving me in a bra and underwear.

"You're so sexy," he mutters under his breath, giving me goosebumps as the words are said.

I flip us over, and sit in his lap, I start slowly rocking my hips against his and he groans in pleasure.

"Fuck," he hisses, as I move my hips in slow figure eights.

I start kissing him again, and the kiss and the major grinding is too much to handle. The room grows really hot, and I am sent into pleasure. It feels so amazing, and just looking at him under me, so hypnotized by me, is intoxicating. I have so much power over him right now, and this is only the second day of me being here. Something about us just clicked.