Chapter 31

Updating more ;)

ANDREA: IF YOURE READING THIS PLS DONT READ THIS BOOK ITS PORNY AND BAD AND YOURE JUST AN INNOCENT CHILD + YOUR COMMENTS ARE CRINGE CITY
-

-Harry's POV-

"Okay, I'll tell the truth," I sigh, biting my bottom lip. "Zayn and I got in a fight."

"You're so fucking predictable Harry. You think I didn't notice the makeup on your cheek? You suck at lying." She smiles.

She's happy about this? She seems okay with it..

She probably isn't. Why would she be?

"Aren't you mad?" I ask raising a brow in suspicion.

"Yes. You lied to me and you fought somebody when I specifically told you no to. But honestly I think it's sweet you fought someone over me- it's not okay, but it shows how much you care, I guess." She says, almost contradicting her own words.

Well what now? Do things go back to normal?

"Are we okay?" I ask, not wanting a negative response.

"I don't want to take three steps back, just please, please, don't lie to me again. There's no point in trying, you actually suck at it. Legitimately." She smiles.

"I promise not to lie again." I say, ignoring her insults.

*****

TWO NIGHTS LATER (WEDNESDAY NIGHT)

-Mackenzie's POV-

"Chad, what are you doing here?" Harry smiles, from our seat on the bench.

Harry knows that I don't feel comfortable around him. Oh well.

This is such a beautiful lake. I sigh, leaning into Harry's side. The sunset hits the water so beautifully. Harry wraps a warm arm around me, as we look out into the water. This pier is breathtaking.

Chad takes a seat next to me and Harry doesn't seem to do anything about it. Normally he would.

We sit in silence for about five minutes.

Suddenly, Chad grabs me and slams me into the water and I fall helplessly.

I'm shocked at first but I stay calm. I know how to swim, and there isn't a strong current. I assume that he was playing around, as I look up to find Harry and Chad laughing with each other. Chad takes a seat on the edge of the pier, dipping his bare feet in next to me.

"Very funny." I say dryly, placing my hands on the pier to pull myself up. Chad smacks my hand away, making me plummet underwater and making water go up my nose.

I come up fast, and have a coughing fit.

I look to Harry and Chad, whose eyes are now pitch black. What? Why are their eyes black?

I stare at them with my mouth open, not knowing what to say.

Chad plays with the hair on top of my head, and I get creeped out. What is happening?

Suddenly Chad puts both hands on my shoulders and shoves me under, not letting go.

I get up for a split second.

"Harry, help!"

It's no use, Chad already is holding me under the water. I pound my fists at his chest, trying to get him away from me.