Chapter 48

Harry and I had woken up hours ago and were just laying in bed watching some movies. I was scrolling through my phone and got a text from Alex.

Alex: hey maybe you could stop by the studio some time today? im working from 1:30-7 if you're interested :)

I didn't think he was serious about me going to the studio, and I didn't know if I exactly wanted to go.  Maybe it would be awkward because the only thing we really did last night was small talk and we never actually connected or had a riveting conversation. It was just small talk.

At the same time I wanted to go though. Alex would be a cool friend to have and checking out the studio would be a good experience to have- I don't know.

I look over at Harry who's now fallen asleep, his lips halfway hung open; soft
snores pouring out of them. I sigh to myself and kiss his cheek shortly, turning back to my phone.

He slowly woke up and groaned to himself. I got up from the bed and strolled towards my closet. I hadn't texted Alex back, but if I decided I wanted to go, I need something cute to wear.

"Where are you going?" Harry yawned.

"I might go out with a friend." I shrug.

"Quinn?"

I bite my lip and turn around. "Alex."

I didn't know how he felt about Alex, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't fond of him.

"What are you guys doing? I'll come with." Harry sat up.

"I don't know, I'm just going to tour his photography studio because he's working today and he said I could. I don't know if I can exactly invite another friend to tag along with me." I shrug turning back to my closet.

"Friend?" He said, a little bit of hurt in his voice.

"Oh cmon Harry, you know I didn't mean it like that, I love you." I bite back.

"Love you too." He mutters.

I hear my phone ding and look over to it at my bed, before turning back to my closet and searching through my clothing options.

"Harry can you check the message," I call him.

"Uhh, it's Alex."

"What'd he say?" I mumble sifting
through casual dresses.

"He said Liam would be there."

I nod, feeling a little bit more comfortable hearing that Liam would be there. I wouldn't be out on my own with practically a stranger. I could just hid behind Liam when I wanted to.

I walk towards the bed and pick up my phone, texting Alex back.

Me: sounds good, what time should i get there

Alex: whatever works for you like I said I'm here from 1:30-7

Me: how's 3?

Alex: works for me:)

Me: what's the address?

Alex: 67 lincoln way

(A/N: idk I'm just making up shit lol)

Me: okay I'll be there thanks

-

I was kind of nervous to go to the studio, but I guess I was less nervous when I found out Liam could drive me. He texted me asking if I wanted a ride. I feel more comfortable going with someone I know, obviously.

I didn't really know what to wear, I ended up just wearing a comfy black romper, a white crochet cardigan, some converse, and sunglasses. (picture above). I wore my hair in a messy bun, those always look cute in theory. I was just sitting around the dorm waiting for him to pick me up.

"I don't know if I trust this Alex guy." Harry said making me sigh.

I walked over to his spot on the bed and sat next to him.

"Liam's going with me. There's no reason to worry." I shrug. "I'm pretty sure Alex has a thing for Liam anyway." I chuckle.

"Really?" Harry widened his eyes.

I nodded my head confidently.

"Just look at how he looks at Liam." And Harry tilted his head in thought. "And a boy that looks like Alex being straight is already too good to be true." I added with a small smile making Harry lightly hit my arm jokingly.

"Well hopefully he is gay," he whispered, sitting up to kiss my cheek making me smile.

"Liam just texted me, he's outside." I state looking down at my phone. "Bye babe."

I kiss him and mutter a last goodbye. I get up and grab my bag.

He calls out a goodbye before I walk out the door and making my way outside.

-

"So this is where the magic happens," Alex smiled widely, motioning towards the camera and set behind it.

"We have green screens, background drops, props, extra cameras, outfits, makeup, lighting, everything behind the set in a ginormous supply closet. We have everything you would need, and it's all properly sorted back there." He stated proudly making me raise a brow.

"Whoa," Liam muttered waking around the set and taking it in. "You really do have everything you need. It's a cool place."

Alex smiled and turned to me. "Wanna see some shots I took last week?"

"Sure." I bite my lip holding a smile behind my teeth.

We walk over to a giant touch screen, almost like a computer. He goes through his files and finds some pictures to show me. I gasped when I saw Barbara Palvin in his pictures.

"Oh my god, you have some really popular models in there." I said almost baffled he was this popular of a photographer.

"Yeah, I do some occasional shoots with big models. I've even shot Cara Delevigne before." He proudly states.

"Oh my god, you met her?" I raise my brows in surprise.

"Yeah," he smiled back at me.

He was a way bigger photographer than I had thought, I was surprised I hadn't heard his name, somewhere or something. But at the same time I liked that he was lowkey, I didn't feel like I was hanging out with a world renowned photographer, and he wasn't stuck up. He was too good to be true.

Liam walked over to the both of us, flipping through an album of pictures Alex had taken.

"Harry texted me," Liam said to himself as his phone buzzed.