Chapter 50

Here's what you missed on glee!

-

(Harry's POV)

I bit my lip before leaning closer to her, kissing her lips tenderly. She eagerly kissed me back and wrapped her hands around my neck pulling me closer.

I couldn't help but think this was wrong, but when I reminded myself that Mackenzie and I were done  it felt so much better. It felt so good kissing somebody without any commitment. It felt so good kissing somebody for no fucking reason. It felt so good getting the pleasure without getting the pain. It felt so good not having to care. But it felt so bad without her.

I immediately pulled away from her, taking a small step backward.

"Harry.." She trailed off reaching for my arm.

"Kendall.." I said, taking more steps back, wiping my lips with my left hand. "I think it's best if I go.." And with that I quickly walked out of her apartment, making my way towards the elevator.

I was at a bar near campus and Kendall was there too. We talked for a while and I guess we sort of bonded over both being cheated on. We both dumped our girlfriends for the same reason. She invited me over to her new apartment she had been telling me about, but I never realized what she wanted. A rebound.

I refused to be used that way, and I only broke up with Mackenzie today.. It was too early for me to move on already. And I didn't want to be used by her.

-

(Mackenzie's POV)

Alex and I had been watching TV for hours and we lost track of time. I had a class in the morning and no ride to it.

I shot Quinn a quick text asking for a ride and she was totally down. Perfect. I also asked her earlier that night to pick me up an outfit from my dorm room because she had a spare key, and she did that as well. She was my savior. All of my stuff was in my so called room for now.

"Alex I better go to sleep." I explained.

"Yep me too. Got any plans for tomorrow? Need any rides?"

"I'm good I have a ride to class, and you've done enough really. Thank you."

He nodded, a smile on his face. "I'll show you to the guest room."

I smiled back at him and followed him to the guest room.

It had a queen bed with tan sheets and a massive amount of throw pillows, a tv, and nightstands on either side of the bed. It was beautiful.

"I love this room, thank you for letting me stay." I said looking around the bedroom.

"No problem. I'm right across the hall if you need me. And the bathroom is right next to it."

I nod walking towards the bed, accidentally jamming my knee against a nightstand."

I winced loudly clutching my knee as it ached in pain.

"Ouch, you cut yourself badly, follow me to the bathroom." he cringed walking into the bathroom.

I followed after him and he grabbed me by the waist and sat me down on the counter. He opened a drawer with medicine and wiped my cut off with rubbing alcohol. I winced at the sting.

He then dabbed it dry with a tissue and put on a Band-Aid.

I smiled down at him as he threw away the leftover scraps.

He looked back up at me and I uttered a thank you. He nodded with a small smile and looked back down at the counter.

We stayed in silence for a couple seconds and he looked back up at me. He leaned in slowly and I already knew what was happening. And I didn't fight it? Why should I? Harry made his decision with me and now I'm off the hook.

Instead of backing away I grabbed his neck, lightly pulling him closer into me. He deepened the kiss quickly, putting his hands at my waist and kissing me harder, I moaned into the kiss lightly as it got more and more intense. His lips then moved from my lips to my neck.

His hands roamed my body as I sat back on the counter flustered. This had happened so quickly and I had no idea how to react.

Should I stop him?

"So beautiful Mackenzie, you're so beautiful."

"Alex," I moaned in response, as his lips kissed the skin of my neck softly.

He groaned in response and continued kissing my neck.

"Mackenzie?"

I furrowed my brows in confusion because he was speaking yet kissing me at the same time.

I ignore it and let him kiss me more.

"Mackenzie?"

What the hell?

"Mackenzie!"

I wake up to someone shaking me vigorously and yelling my name. I look over to find Alex shaking me and sighing in relief.

That was a dream. Oh my god. What the hell is going on? What time is it??

"Alex, how long have I been asleep?" I groan sitting up.

"I don't know- I put on a movie and you fell asleep. You were groaning and saying my name really loud in your sleep." He said, a trace of concern on his face.

I blush immediately and cover my face with my hands.

"I should go to bed. I have school tomorrow," I sigh.

"What were you dreaming about?"

My cheeks flush and I bit my lip, before coming up with something stupid.

"You fell off a cliff so I was yelling your name to see if you were okay." I muttered.

"Ohhh." He smiled.

Good thing he wasn't the brightest.

"You need a ride to school tomorrow?" He asked.

I had a ride with Quinn in my dream, but now it was to late to ask

"Yeah.. Is that okay?" I cringed.

"Of course, I'll show you to the guest room." He nodded.

-

Bad chapter ik

Btw I imagine Alex as Alex Aiono kind of loll

Let's try to hit 100k before school starts!! We'll see haha that would be so amazing

Sorry for the short chapter, the next will be longer