Chapter 46

I wake up, confused and tired.

Perfect.

I look over and see Harry laying with his hands covering his face, lightly groaning.

"What happened last night?" I ask groggily. "Why am I only in underwear and a bra did we..?"

"We had sex at the party and then went home I don't remember anything after that. I'm assuming we went for round two.." He says rubbing his face with his hands.

"Oh god," I groan. "I have a massive headache."

"Me too." He coughs.

"At least we don't have school today," I murmur.

It was Saturday, and thanksgiving break.

I sit up slowly and yawn, stretching my arms up above my head. I was surprised that Harry and I had sex last night, it seemed like every single night we did. We were in that stage of our relationship where you just want to fuck all the time- and that might not be a bad thing.. But I want to do more with him. I wanna go out on dates. All we do is lie around and fuck.

I don't even make sense.

"I'm so tired," he complains.

"We should do something today." I decide.

"I have to study." he shuts my idea out.

"You can study tomorrow," I attempt to reason with him.

He shakes his head and covers his face with his hands, making me sigh.

"I'll go out with Quinn then." I murmur.

"No... don't go," he pulls me closer to him.

"Harry, I don't wanna spend another day in bed. I wanna go out." I explained.

He furrowed his eyebrows and gave me a look that had "what the fuck" written all over it.

"What??" I whisper.

"We went out last night and had sex. How is that not enough? You still wanna go out?"

"It's a new day and I need to know what happened with Quinn." I insist sitting up. "I heard when we left the party that she had a foursome in the middle of the living room.... And her stories are the best."

"Fine." He rolls his eyes. "I'll never understand gossip."

I smile to myself at his stupid words and hop up from the bed.

**

After getting ready, Quinn and I head out to the mall. Once we get there we go straight to the food court and get donuts.

"Oh my god, tell me what happened!" I insisted as we sat down at a table in the middle of the food court, setting our donuts down in the center of the table.

"Okay so you know how I was making out with that girl and guy?"

She's so wild.

"Yeah I saw." I laughed.

"Okay, so it ended up getting really heated and we were all so drunk that we couldn't even tell what was happening and we basically all fucked in the middle of the living room and some other guy joined in." She explained, talking fast to the point where I could barely make out each word.