Chapter 61

Thank you guys for reading so far, I really appreciate it and I've been reading some nice comments, I'm glad you guys like this really shitty, in my opinion, book lol. I've set up the rest of the chapters and all that. Once this book is done I already have another one set up to write, so yeah :)

-

I woke up feeling groggy and gross, and was shocked when I felt Harry's arms around me. I had convinced myself to stop sleeping with him and here I was again, like always. What even happened last night? How did I end up here? I remember everything up to the fight with Quinn. Everything after that was a giant blur. 

"Mackenzie, you up?" I heard him mumble.

I simply hummed back. I turned around to face him, and saw a simple smile on his sleepy face. I didn't want to take the simple smile off of his face, but I had to ask what had happened.

"What happened last night? I remember the party, but why are we sleeping together?" 

I looked down at my body, noticing I was only in one of Harry's t shirts and underwear. "Oh my god, did we have sex?" I panicked, sitting up and backing away. 

"No, I picked you up and got you cleaned up and then you came into bed with me and..."

"And?"

"We kissed and I told you that I loved you."

The memories came back of me being drunk and all over him, and of us lying together. I didn't know what to say as Harry looked up at me, still lying down.

"I remember now," I sigh, rubbing my face with my hands. "Sorry, I assumed."

He nodded, getting up and walking to the bathroom. Well, this morning has already been a train wreck. I groaned to myself, upset that I had ruined the chemistry we had last night.  

As soon as he came out of the bathroom, I stood to my feet, walking up to him slowly. He offered me a small familiar smile and I simply hugged him. 

"What's this about?" He laughed.

"Thanks for being there last night. For me." I sighed into his arms. "I don't know what I would've done having to go home with Quinn."

"It's fine. You should make up with her."

"Why?" I said pulling away from our embrace, but leaving my arms around his neck. "She's the one who said you were using me."

"She's just concerned about you. You know she's wrong about me, but she's looking out for you."

I shrugged, not knowing if I wanted to talk to her or not. After last night I was fed up with her, I just wanted to spend time with Harry right now, Quinn was the last thing I wanted to think of. 

"Fine." I sighed. "I'm gonna head over right now." I slowly let go of him and headed for the door, closing it behind me as I walked past it. 

I knocked on Quinn's door, it was opened by Cristiano in a pair of boxers.

He looked me up and down with a weirded out face, that's when I realized I wasn't wearing pants, but I didn't care because the t shirt hit my mid thigh, he wasn't seeing anything anyway.

"Uh are you wearing pants?"

"There are shorts under this." I lied, rolling my eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked in a tone. 

"Can I talk to Quinn?"

"No way." He scoffed.

"I'm apologizing you idiot, open the door." I remarked, annoyed.