Chapter 11

"You're too nice," I say as we get into her car. "Like really, if you wanna have fun you could go, I can walk,"

She shakes her head.

"Nah, it's fine. This party blows anyway." She says turning on her car.

She isn't budging. She's already been so nice, I don't want her to do everything just for me.

"I don't have to sleep at your dorm. Im going to have to live with Harry for the whole year, I might as well do it tonight." I say, swallowing my pride.

"Well, whatever you want is fine." She smiles entering the college parking lot.

She parks near our dorm building and enters with me.

"Can I stop by your dorm, so I can get my clothes?" I suggest.

"Yeah, you can take your makeup off at mine too." She says opening the door for me.

I step inside and make my way towards the bathroom, grabbing my clothes, and removing my makeup with a makeup wipe.

After a couple minutes of vigorous rubbing, I pull my hair into a bun, and make my way to the door.

"Bye, Mackenzie." she smiles from the bathroom.

"Bye." I say exiting.

I don't want to see Harry again. I know he will just-

My thoughts are interrupted by the door opening. I look over and it's Harry. I make my way into the bathroom and quickly change into a t shirt and sleep shorts. I walk back out and Harry is sitting on the edge of his bed.

I completely ignore his existence and sit in my bed covering myself with all of the blankets.

I can feel Harry's eyes on me as I get up to turn the lights off, and sit back in my bed.

I start to slowly drift asleep, when I feel Harry's footsteps make their way towards something else.

I lay completely still as I hear items being slammed against furniture.

What is going on? What did he just throw?

I quickly flip over and turn on my lamp. I look around, and I find Harry next to me throwing items, like notebooks, TV remotes, and keys, against the wall.

"Harry!" I shout. "Stop! Why are you throwing things?"

He ignores me and walks over to the desk, slamming his fists against it and kicking a chair over.

"You're scaring me Harry," I say as he steps closer to me.

"Sorry?" He says inching closer. "Scared?"

I don't even notice I'm shaking until he points it out.

"Are you drunk?" I say, eyeing him cautiously.

Of course he is. I can see it in his eyes. He nods confirming my thoughts.

He throws a remote controller across the room, never breaking eye contact. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm not having it.

His hands move towards me.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me-" I begin to shout and I hear a knock on the door.

I force myself out of bed and look through the peephole, Quinn stands there worried.

I open it.

"What's going on?" She mouths.

I step outside, shutting the door behind me.

"All I heard was you shouting and things being thrown," she explains and I nod.