Chapter 39

Last night we removed the paint off our cars, and got really messy while doing so, so we took a shower... Maybe together... Maybe not.. But after that we just sort of laid and watched some tv.

Tonight I was going to have dinner with my mom in thirty minutes while Harry was going out with his friends or something. Nothing really exciting had happened for a while.

Harry was on his phone across from me on the bed. I got up and went into the bathroom. Last night I got my period, after our shower. I'm just thankful I'm for sure not pregnant now. And I wasn't really sick anymore. That night I got drunk it just stopped. I think I just had a bad case of the flu.

I get up from our bed and walk towards the bathroom. I take off the make up I'm wearing and replace it with some new fresh makeup. I change out of my school outfit and put on a sweater and black shorts. I put my hair in a bun and I exit the bathroom, already ready for dinner with my mom.

"Where are you guys going tonight?"

"Frat house," he says while scrolling through stuff on his phone.

"That's exactly what I didn't want to hear." I mumble to myself but he hears.

"What? It's just the frat house." He shrugs.

"Yeah exactly. A frat house filled with douchebags and trashy girls galore. I just don't feel good having you hang out with people like that." I shrug.

"But I'm a people like that.." He improperly spoke, raising a brow. 

"No you aren't. You're actually nice and enjoyable. You aren't a douchebag."

He shrugs.

I roll my eyes before replying. "God Harry, can't you just go somewhere else?"

"Cmon Mackenzie.. I find Quinn extremely annoying but you're still allowed to hang out with her. And just because you hang out with her doesn't mean you're annoying so, case closed. Just because I hang out with them doesn't mean I'm like them."

"But you said earlier that you were like them.." I point out, confused.

"Whatever, point is I won't do anything stupid,"

"Don't jinx it." I mumble.

"Oh shut up. Come here and kiss me." He says playfully.

I sit next to him and press my lips against his for a second and pull away.

"That's it?" He whines.

I chuckle and place my head on his shoulder, looking at his phone.

"Who ya textin?" I yawn.

"Niall," he says typing some message and sending it.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Well, that's my cue." I say giving him a peck on the lips before we both say goodbye and I leave.

*****

Me and my mom end up going to some steak house. I ordered steak, mashed potatoes, and zucchini. I could already tell it was going to be amazing.