Chapter 57

(Mackenzie's POV)

Harry and I had gotten more comfortable with each other after a week, which was good and bad.

Good because I could just walk around the dorm and a giant T shirt and underwear and he wouldn't care. And bad because some nights I would wake up to the sound of him jerking himself off and his moans. I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep when he did that and Harry would be blissfully ignorant, asking me why I looked like I had gotten zero sleep.

He said he missed me around when we broke up because he loved my homemade Mac and cheese. It wasn't that great, but it was the best I could do with a microwave and toaster oven in the dorm room.

I guess I sort of missed living with him too. I always had to be done up in makeup and a cute outfit with Alex around, I wasn't too comfortable with him, but with Harry I don't have to try and we can still have a good time. He doesn't care and I like that.

It was Friday night, 3am in the morning, I was laid on my side in my bed, facing Harry's bed. I tried to keep my eyes open, and I watched Harry sleep there peacefully. I had woken up in the middle of the night, because I heard Quinn and Cristiano in the room next door. I don't think I have to explain what they were doing, but it was obnoxiously loud.

I was so cold, only in a tank top and shorts, covered by thin blankets. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to crawl in bed with Harry and be in his warm hug.

I got up and decided to warm up a glass of almond milk so I could feel sleepy again. I tiptoed over to the microwave and fridge, pouring myself a glass and heating it for fifteen seconds.

I cursed as the alarm for the microwave rung, waking Harry.

"Sorry." I whispered in his direction, grabbing the glass and sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing?" He murmured in his deeper morning voice.

"I'm drinking a warm glass of milk. I can't fall asleep. I'm freezing." I shuddered.

"Sleep with me." He said, stroking his face with his hands.

"I'm alright." I sighed crawling back into bed.

"Come on. Body warmth."

"It's okay Harry." I swallowed, even though cuddling with him wouldn't be that bad right now.

He groaned and sat up, watching me try and get comfortable under the blankets.

He stood to his feet and walked over to me, sweeping me off the bed and carrying me towards his.

"Harry.." I nearly shouted. "Put me back in bed."

He plopped me down onto his bed and got under the covers with me.

"Fine, once you fall asleep I'll just go back to my bed." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I'll hold you tight enough so that you won't be able to go." He laughed lightly, pulling me into him.

For a second it felt like old times, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good.

"This feels like old times." I sighed in his touch.

His grip on me loosened a bit and I cursed to myself in my head. I've ruined the moment.

"I miss it." He simply stated.