Chapter 38

OHMYGOD I HAVE 5.1K READS I CANT I CANT ICANT65JTASKDHT58U58JFNDKGJLSJSLEW

WHATTHEACTUALFUCK

DO YOU SEE THIS

DO YOU HEAR THIS

DO YOU SEE ME

CAN YOU HEAR MY CRIES

THAJNKAYOUHJFUT

LKKOGTJIY64HUEGTIGYOGSHGLTSHG">":llk"(*&&^^$#jkgdrhj&55687O0

I woke up slowly, Harry being the first thing I saw. His head was still comfortably laid in my chest with his arms loosely around my waist. He looked like a sleeping puppy.

It's gonna break my heart to wake him up. I glanced over at the clock to my left, and it's 11:00 AM. I got six hours of sleep, but I honestly don't care, and I'm too awake to go back to sleep. I feel Harry's arm stretch around me and I realize he's waking up. I'm still naked from last night, and for some reason I feel insecure all of a sudden. I grab the blankets and pull it up to my neck as he lets out a yawn and raises his head to look at me.

"Hi." he says, pursing his lips.

"Last night was fun," I yawn stretching my arms over my head.

"Which part?" he smirks, his voice much deeper. I love his morning voice.

"Everything perv," I playfully swat his chest.

"I know exactly what I liked best." he said pulling the blankets away from us both, so that we were both left naked. I gasp, the second he does so and I frantically cover myself. He kneels in front of me.

"I'm cold," I whimper.

"Let me help you get warm." He grabs my hand and pulls me in front of him, so that we are both kneeling in front of each other. I stare at him unsure of what to do next.

He places his hands on my hips, and I sort of just let it happen. I have on idea what he's doing. He attaches his warm lips to my neck and I suck in a breath.

"Come on, it's early," I breath out, yet I stretch my neck out further, so he can kiss me higher.

"It's 11:00am. It's perfectly fine," he says.

"Brush your teeth."

He groans and removes his lips from my neck. "Buzzkill," he jokingly says getting up from the bed. I sit in bed chuckling as he angrily gets up to the bathroom. "Hey, you're coming, too. I am not going to brush my teeth if you won't."

"I'll be there," I mutter.

I grab a blanket and wrap it around myself before heading into the bathroom. Harry takes one look at me and laughs. What? Is there anything wrong with wanting to be fully clothed..?

"I've seen you naked before, you don't have to walk around like a giant marshmallow, wrapped in blankets." he chuckles and I furrow my brows before looking into the mirror.

He's right, I look like a cloud, standing here wrapped in whit thick blankets. Whatever. We brush our teeth in silence and once we are down and I hop down onto the bed. He sits next to me and we just kind of sit in silence.

"What should we do?" I ask and his lips curl into a grin. He opens his mouth to speak but I stop him. "And don't say you're doing me." I roll my eyes.

"Dang it," he mutters under his breath jokingly, and I hold in a smile.

"We've done everything," he sighs, trying to come up with something for us to do.