NEW BOOK??

AYE FRIENDS. 

So I started writing that new book I was talking about!! I'm 11 chapters along and it's going to be roughly 23-25 chapters in total. So since I'm halfway through the book I thought that it'd be a good idea to start posting it, and I'm so excited!!

The plan is that this new story, Diner, will be updated every Wednesday. So the first post of this book will be on this Wednesday. 

Wednesday March 8 at 3:30pm (eastern time). 

I'm super excited, I even picked out a time and everything. Like whoa, usually I just drop things randomly. ghdjfnkmslgjnb. 

In my opinion, this book is 100x more organized than roomies. I have all the chapters mapped out, and there aren't as many minor problems or holes in the story. It is definitely a lot better written, just because I obviously have a lot more experience after writing a 67 chapter drama-fest haha.

So instead of ruining the story for you guys by posting a bit of chapter one (LMAO), I'm gonna give you a plot summary so you know what to expect. 

-

Avery Martin is a stressed out Harvard student, who is madly in love with her beautiful but overprotective boyfriend, Dylan. She runs into a clumsy, playful boy named Harry who works at the local diner. He almost immediately wins her over. As her problems with her boyfriend progress and deepen, she finds herself confiding in him to help her along the way of her borderline abusive relationship. Will Avery finally realize what her boyfriend is doing to her and leave or will she stay and still hold Harry wrapped around her finger?

-

Super cheesy plot summary but I gotta keep it vague lmao. You can kinda tell that the books (roomies and diner) are a teeny bit similar like with Chad and Dylan both being abusive and Harry kinda stepping in. 

One thing that will definitely different is Harry's personality. He's not really the frat boy type in this one, he's the exact opposite; he's funny and caring and trying to get into an Ivy League college (hence the Harvard setting).

I hope you guys enjoy the book when the first chapter comes out this Wednesday!! It's going to be great, I promise. I'm so proud of what I've written and I've hidden pieces of myself in these characters. 

Goodnight <3 (or good morning depending on when you read this haha)

-carolinee