Chapter 44

Idk I just love Ariana Grande

Anyways

I'm not proud of this chapter but I needed to post sorry for the delay guys

-Mackenzies POV-

We pull into the driveway of my mother's house and I sigh, prepared for the absolute worst. Yeah I'm not exactly an optimist.

Harry takes my hand in his and closes his eyes. I look at him weirdly, what?

"Let's just pray that this isn't awful. And I'll get to fuck your brains out afterwards." He says with a straight face.

"Oh my god," I laugh slapping his hand away. "Don't pray over unholy things gosh."

"I'm joking baby." He laughs and pecks my cheek before taking a deep breath.

We see my mother open the door and wave at us.

"Let's impress her." He says, cracking his neck.

He grabs our bags, placing them in his hands. He then opens his door and gets out of the car and as I'm about open my door too, he gives me a face and runs to the other side of the car. He opens the door for me, making sure my mom will notice.

Cute.

He holds his free hand out to help me out of the car and I take it getting out.

"Hell awaits you." He whispers in my ear before shutting the car door.

"You're cute." I smile at him as he places his free hand on the small of my back, guiding me up the driveway.

"I've been told."

I look around the front yard, nothing much has changed. Like at all.

I'm surprised when Harry's hands slowly go further down my back, stopping at my bottom.

"Okay, I'm so sneaking into your room tonight." He whispers into my ear.

It's hard to hide my smile as I walk up to the porch of the house.

"You two look great." She smiles.

"Hi." I simply say.

"Hello, Mrs. Russo." Harry smiles innocently and I raise a brow.

He went from dirty to innocent and cute in seconds. Just- how?

"Oh Harry, don't be shy. Call me Catherine." My mom beams.

"Will do. Where should I put the bags?"

"Oh, you can just drop them off in the mud room for now. I don't know where you guys are sleeping just yet." My mom says opening the door for us to come in.

"Where's Ellie?" I ask about my sister looking around for her.

"She's spending thanksgiving with her father." My mom answers.

Me and Ellie were only half sisters.

Harry and I walk in and he looks around the mud room for a second before turning back to my mother.