Chapter 10

Harry said he had to go, earlier, so I hailed a cab, and let him go to wherever it is that he had to go.
On the way to my dorm room, I trip and fall next to some girl, she fell over with me, I must've dragged her down with me. I looked over at her and examine her. A blonde with olive green eyes.

"Ohmigosh! You're Mackenzie! The new girl everyone has been talking about!" She says, smiling wildly.

Everyone's talking about me?

"Sorry," I laugh. "Where are you headed?"

She's wearing a bright red dress that clings to her body.

"Party. It starts in an hour. You should come with me. I'll show you around." she suggests.

I nod. "That'd be awesome."

"Come with me, I'll get you dressed." She squeals.

"Sorry, I didn't get your name?" I say, as she helps me up.

"Quinn." She smiles.

I follow her into her room, which only has one bed and is perfectly decorated.

"I have a one person dorm room, I requested it," she explains, walking into her closet.

"I wish I would've thought of that," I groan. "Harry's my roommate."

In reality I don't wish that, I really like what's going on between Harry and I.

"Girl, I feel for you, he can be a jerk. He's hot though." she laughs taking out multiple dresses and showing them to me. "You can borrow one or grab something from your dorm."

She holds out three dresses. One navy blue one that has thin straps, and ends above the knee, a red one that is super long which I'm not even considering, and a black one with 3/4 sleeves. I didn't wanna wear a dress, and all of them were hideous.

"I have an outfit in my room, I'll be right back." I say and she nods.

I run into my room, grab a dark purple dress with thick straps and walk back into her room.

"You can change after I do your makeup and hair. If that's okay." she smiles.

"Yeah of course." I smile back.

She squeals and leads me to the bathroom. She starts to heat up a curling wand.

"Waves or curls?" She asks.

"Waves." I decide quickly.

"I'll do your makeup, while that heats up." She says, taking out a makeup bag.

She applies primer, foundation, blush, a little bronzer, barely noticeable gold eyeshadow, brown liner, mascara, and some natural nude lipstick.

I look stunning.

"Waves take less time, so we can get out of here faster." she says glancing at her phone for the time.

"Where's the party?" I ask as she sections off my hair, and begins to curl it.

"Frat house. The one where Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, John, and some other guys live." She says.

"Why doesn't Harry live there?" I ask as she moves on to another section. "You're awesome at this." I add, she's doing it so quickly, yet it looks amazing.

"Well, he used to live there, but he hated living with so many other people, there's a rumor that it's because of Zayn and John. I doubt it though, they're pretty close."

Harry hates Zayn and John. He probably isn't living there because of how they're blackmailing him. It makes perfect sense.

"Weird." I say.