Chapter 23

I wrote this a long time ago so I'm just gonna say

It's awful and just bad

It's my first story ok🌚

K moving on

Enjoy

-

Quinn convinced me to go to a party tonight, at another frat house, but not Harry's.

She sat me in a chair and got to work on my hair and makeup, and she was already done with hers. She said we would meet Kendall there.

The past two weeks have been rough, really rough. Harry seems to be over it, I knew he would be. I'm still living on the floor of Quinn's dorm room.

Whenever Quinn went out with Kendall I would just listen to music, closing my eyes, but never sleeping.

Yeah, I've spent a lot of time by myself.

I've dropped English, and I'm taking it again next semester. I can't bare to see him. I've only seen him a couple of times in a crowded hallway, but I forced myself to look away.

I won't allow myself to go to the frat house, I know he's there half of the time. Because sometimes in the middle of the night I go inside of our dorm and just sit in his bed. I wouldn't cry, I'm too emotionally drained to cry. God, I'm so dramatic, but that's besides the point. The point is that Harry and I are done with.

With Quinn's permission, when he was out with friends one night, I went to our dorm and got all of my stuff and put it in my suitcase. So now I'm just living on the floor of Quinn's dorm, with all of my things in my suitcase and I feel awful about it.

Normally I would force Harry to move back into the frat house, and I would move into our dorm, but I just can't face him. I'm not ready and the dorm reminds me of him so much, too much.

So my life is depressing now, basically.

I have met a guy though. His name is Calum. He's cute, and really nice. I even went to lunch with him and his friends Michael, Ashton, and Luke. Yes, I've met Luke before, and I know what Harry's said about him, but I don't even know what to trust with Harry anymore. Luke got over the douchebag act and he's really nice now.

I still talk to Louis, Liam, and Niall, occasionally if I see them. Niall told me that Harry hates seeing me with Luke and the other guys, but I denied it on the spot, saying I didn't wanna hear about him. Besides, I doubt he would even care. He moved on ten times faster than I ever could.

"Alright, hair and makeup done!" Quinn announced, ruffling my hair a bit.

She gave me winged eyeliner, with natural makeup, and pin straight hair.

Nothing was special about my hair, but it looked good. She told me to pick out a dress from her closet and I did as instructed.

I chose a black dress with a couple cutouts, and black heels.

(A/N: OUTFIT ABOVE)

*****

We park outside and I see two cars that look like Harry's car.

"No, no, no. He's here, I'm not going in there." I say, and Quinn looks at me like I'm crazy.

"If he is we will all leave, okay?" Quinn assures me, adding an eye roll at the end.

I nod and follow her inside, stuffing my phone in my bra.

"Hey, Mackenzie," a random guy that I don't even know calls out and a bunch of others look in my direction.